** PAID ** GUI Menus

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
orionfantasy
Projects: ElementalEyes, BloodLines, BrokenHalo, Writer's Block

** PAID ** GUI Menus

#1 Post by orionfantasy »

Hello everyone!

I am looking to hire someone to help set up a custom GUI menu (and sub menus) and help set the game up for multiple love interest stories... I've been trying to learn myself but I just don't have the grasp on it yet.

I have the story section down (with the adding pictures and music and so on) but this menu customization is really tricking me up.

I am looking for the regular menu options (Start, Load and so on) but I am also interested in having a gallery and a music room. The project I am working on is for my game, BloodLines. A vampire romance game but I may need help in the future with other GUI menus and coding.

The story is being worked on and the characters are all designed but I have yet to start coding.

If you are willing to help with this, please post a price quote, for you will be compensated for your time.

Thank you!
Last edited by orionfantasy on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

Re: ** PAID **

#2 Post by Kato »

May I suggest putting GUI artist in the subject so people browsing will know what you are looking for without reading the thread?

Good luck, also!
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: ** PAID **

#3 Post by Taleweaver »

There are even more issues with this thread aside from the title.

You're missing some of the required information for Recruitment threads. Please elaborate a little more.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira