FANTASY PULSE ~VISUAL NOVEL GROUP~ WRITERS,ARTISTS,MUSICIANS

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
XovaSync

FANTASY PULSE ~VISUAL NOVEL GROUP~ WRITERS,ARTISTS,MUSICIANS

#1 Post by XovaSync »

http://fantasypulse.deviantart.com/ <-----WHERE YOU JOIN! MUST HAVE A DEVIANTART ACOUNT!

No Commission. This is for the fun! Maybe next time... *`*

THIS IS A VISUAL NOVEL GROUP~!

Okay...THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WORK ON A VISUAL NOVEL WITH ME!

Title: Fantasy Pulse

Plot Explanation: I don't have any character names...but I basically have what I want this to be about.

Plot:Humans have come to live in a world where they live in a fantasy world. A sci-fi type...A 15 year war broke out in 2980 between 'Lectras' and 'Torrents'. Lectras are the people of ,Manora (This is the new world's name. There are no countries...Everything combined together.), who fight against their form of goverment. The Torrents. There are no trees or plant life because of the factory and technological advances of Manora. Torrents just want the world to become more powerful. They waste energy and make the cities full of lights. In the battle between the Lectras and the Torrents...the Torrents ended up winning. Killing off most of the Lectras. Over the past 2 years...new groups of Lectras have secretly formed. Torrents are trying to capture them. Basically it's a space KIND of area...They aren't actually in space...actually they are in the ground...but they have many futuristic types of transportation.

The basic plot of this VN will be that a young boy's younger sister gets taken away by a Torrent because his younger sister is of a rare species. She is mixed with a Liven. A human with different adaptations of an animal. They are of a powerful group. So, the torrents decided to take her. The young boy...now 19, was 12 when his younger sister of 10 was taken, is on a journey to find his sister and destroy the Torrents.

NOW...There are different roles we need in order to have a successful visual novel...

The Drawers~! There are exactly 3 types of drawers we need~!

-The Character Maker (This person makes the characters. Anime STYLED! Able to draw very well! GOOD AT DIGITAL! Can make various types of people. If you're able to draw like this...--> http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/amaebi4912/i ... 1b1cfe.png

That's a HUGE PLUS~! That style is PREFERRED! THERE WILL BE MANY CHARACTERS!)

-The CG Maker/Background Maker (ABLE TO MAKE GOOD HIGH QUALITY CGs and BACKGROUNDS! CGs are the little scenes in a Visual Novel. CGs are like this-->http://b68389.medialib.glogster.com/med ... li-cry.jpg

Please be able to draw well for this role!)

-The Title Screen, Button, and Other Customizations Maker (Lastly, this is for the title symbols, the buttons for the game, and other little things. For example...if this game had something to do with angels...you would have the title symbol have something to do with that. BASICALLY FOR THE TITLE SCREEN...YOUR JOB IS THE DECORATIVE WORDS! For example --->http://detarame.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/tears1.jpg

For buttons it's like this--->http://www.presspauseradio.com/storage/ ... 0055374333

Okay...The next group will of course be out WRITERS! There will be a minimum of 3 writers!

- One or More Character Writer/Character Development/Character Story(These people will come up with the characters...write the story for the characters...and basically...tell us about them. THIS IS IMPORTANT.)

- Two or more Writers for the actual STORY OF THE GAME. (REALLY IMPORTANT PART. We have to make the story. What's it going to me about. This includes DIALOGUE AND SCRIPT!)

THE LAST GROUP OF PEOPLE...The Music Guys~!

THEY MAKE THE MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS FOR THE GAME!

Now....Making a game takes a VERY long time...and it comes with steps...Obviously we won't need the music guys, or artists for a long time. We have to get done with the script and characters and all before we start the drawing and music.

I HOPE PEOPLE PARTICIPATE IN THIS! I KNOW THIS WILL BE FUN!

WHEN YOU JOIN...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND GIVE EVIDENCE THAT YOU CAN DO IT!
Last edited by XovaSync on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allegra Hughes
Veteran
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Bitter Truth, Two Faced
Organization: Chisa Studios

Re: FANTASY PULSE ~VISUAL NOVEL GROUP~ WRITERS,ARTISTS,MUSIC

#2 Post by Allegra Hughes »

You may wanna mention commissioning or not!

XovaSync

#3 Post by XovaSync »

Done. :3

Rousseau

#4 Post by Rousseau »

I'm guessing that you're going to be a writer and since you want to see examples of our work, which is fair, can we see some examples of your work? Also what type of examples are you looking for from other writers?

XovaSync

#5 Post by XovaSync »

Rousseau wrote:I'm guessing that you're going to be a writer and since you want to see examples of our work, which is fair, can we see some examples of your work? Also what type of examples are you looking for from other writers?
^^ Sure...I have a lot of writing examples I can show.

and some type of examples for writers would include anything you want. Poems, Short Stories, Essays, or just random ideas for a story you have.

Papyrus13
IRC Nick: Papyrus
Deviantart: Papyrus13

#6 Post by Papyrus13 »

is this thing still going on? :cry: one, i am a writer! two, i am a drawer in a sense that i can develop characters personalities and main looks without it being completely crazy and all over the place. :roll: