Atlas Centrifuge; Dystopian novel in need of volunteers

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
flyingtick

Atlas Centrifuge; Dystopian novel in need of volunteers

#1 Post by flyingtick »

Hey there guys, I'm a little new to making public announcements but I feel like this would be a good place as any to announce that the dystopian visual novel Atlas Centrifuge is finally starting development after getting everything set up.

The novel itself focuses primarily on the journey of three high school graduates coming to terms with a shattering economy and a repressive environment in which the search for innovation has deemed careers not directly affiliated with it, worthless.

For a deeper understanding of the story you may always check out the synopsis here: https://atlascentrifuge.wordpress.com/2 ... -synopsis/

Anyway, this visual novel is a volunteer project with a team of people already contributing to its development; however, we're still in need of more:
-Character/CG/Environment/Sprite Artists (preferably digital)
-Script Writers
-Coders

Regardless of the amount of progress, we're always in search of talented people willing to make even the smallest of contributions towards this project.

Anybody interested please keep in mind that this is a volunteer project and money may not come into consideration.

This is not just an idea anymore but it's slowly coming into fruition with a full cast of characters, a dynamic setting, overarching plot, and a decision-making system told from three separate perspectives.

As of right now, there is flexibility with schedules and deadlines will be integrated shortly after there is a satisfactory amount of people willing to devote their time to this project.

If you're interested and think you're capable of holding your own throughout development, feel free to PM me or contact me at ricksources@gmail.com

I would post more but I'm not too sure how much content is too much for something like this. Until we have a recruitment demo ready, there's not many more of these announcements going to be posted so I hope this will be enough for those interested. You can follow the Atlas Centrifuge blog for updates (atlascentrifuge.wordpress.com).

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your attention!

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

Re: Atlas Centrifuge; Dystopian novel in need of volunteers

#2 Post by Ferdokki »

Hi there,

Just a question: How long are you targeting the scripts to be? Also, what are your deadlines like?
I'm usually pretty busy, but you mentioned that you'll accept even the smallest amount of help, and I tend to be the person who can kick in from time to time to contribute something...