Need storyboard/composition artists or researchers [PAID]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Wissa
Regular

Need storyboard/composition artists or researchers [PAID]

#1 Post by Wissa »

Alright, I guess this is sort of an odd request. I'm not asking for someone to make completed works of art for me.
I'm working on a Boy's Love project that I plan to write/illustrate. Hopefully with some help, as composition isn't exactly my specialty.
ANYONE can pitch in! Non-exclusive

It's about two kingdoms with a long history of conflict, now making peace at last--until a serious betrayal occurs that compromises everything. It is primarily a romance, but includes clash of cultures, war, rebellion, swords, secretive questionable science, capture/interrogations, futuristic castles, and attractive guys fighting for and against each other. I've done character designs and rough layout of the script, but I'm not prepared to make a thread quite yet.

What I really need is someone who has a really good eye for meaningful, dynamic, creative composition, being an artist or not. A lot of people who aren't great with technical drawing skills are still good at imagining scenes in their head, or recalling them from movies. I'd like someone to work with me on pinpointing those awesome angles/colors that convey emotion best, as my imagination is seriously limited in this respect.

So basically, your job could be to either sketch it out, use photoshop, photography, photo manipulation, collect stills from movies or stock site, anywhere really, that will help me create the CGs. Whatever works for you!

Oh, and also, you don't have to commit to the entire project, just whatever floats your boat.

Let me know if you are interested!
***will be editing post as I figure things out.
Last edited by Wissa on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nerdy
Regular

Re: Need storyboard/composition artist or researcher [PAID]

#2 Post by nerdy »

I am interested. I see so many poses and scenes in anime that I think would be perfect in a visual novel. Plus this would give me a chance to practice sketching!

How much does it pay (I can work for a really low amount)?
Visit My Game Company Blog (No Posts Yet) :

http://art-and-games.blogspot.com/

Wissa
Regular

Re: Need storyboard/composition artist or researcher [PAID]

#3 Post by Wissa »

I'll PM you!

*edit* Sorry, I'll be changing things as I figure it out, I'm learning this as I go.