Looking to assemble a team [Juvenile Delinquent VN]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
ProfessionalIdeasGuy

Looking to assemble a team [Juvenile Delinquent VN]

#1 Post by ProfessionalIdeasGuy »

Hello everyone, I'm looking to assemble a vn team for this idea: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=26115

"This character, whom I called Silvio, would become interested in the delinquent lifestyle from an early age (perhaps directly from delinquent comics themselves). Later , on his second year of highschool, Silvio would then join an actual delinquent gang, hoping to become respected some day.

Needless to say, Silvio's expectations collide with the harshness of reality. In a world where strenght is absolutely needed to become someone, our protagonist faces difficult harships, and fails repeteadly.

But in this climate of failures, there is still some element of salvation: Love.

In the gang's climate, there is a girl who doesn't seem to fit, and yet, mingles around the delinquents like its nothing. She seems fair and understanding, and Silvio becomes infatuated with her. At first, things go well between them, but as with everything else, it all goes awry.

After failing to become someone, and failing to get the girl, Silvio, under the influence of Vitri the gang leader, will try one last time to leave off a mark in the world, with a horrible act.

Triple R is a story of gradual decay, predominately Silvio's personal corruption in a world of illicit violence. But not only Silvio's decay, the same entropy that inhibits him stalks those around him. Like Ricky, with whom Silvio shares his failures when trying to begin their own gang together. It all reaches its peak at the end, when there is no turning back, in one final act of violence."

For full plot details and further info, please click the link to the Ideas thread. It'll contain an overview of the plot, setting, and characters, as well as some information about me.

Although, it goes without saying that whoever chances to read this can very well do whatever he pleases, but who knows, there might be something interesting here...

Currently, the "team" posseses a professional coder, a graphic designer, and a writer (That would be me). Art assets are lacking, however. Anyone who shows interest is welcome.

Character Samples

Sadly, the artist who worked on these two pieces left unexpectedly. It would generally be prefered if the art managed to reach the same quality, but anything anatomically correct is welcome. As for music, well, it still hasn't been pieced out what sort of sound direction would be the best for this project, but those who are interested are free to submit their work.

Well, that would be it. Some guy has an idea and needs people, even if he can't really make them help him, so all he can do is cross his arms... and wait a bit.

EDIT: This is a collaboration effort.
Last edited by ProfessionalIdeasGuy on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

Re: Looking to assemble a team [Juvenile Delinquent VN]

#2 Post by Rozume »

You got a lot a stuff going on, but you forgot one important detail (unless I glossed over it) - whether this is a commission or a collaboration. It'll be helpful for artists to know. ^^

Xenu

Re: Looking to assemble a team [Juvenile Delinquent VN]

#3 Post by Xenu »

It's a collaboration.