Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:18 pm
- Completed: Cuttlebone
- Projects: AikoVN
- IRC Nick: Kuroonehalf
- Deviantart: Kuroonehalf
- itch: kuroonehalf
Update: I should have underlined this point better and mentioned that along with your proposals to please also send an excerpt of a previous work (doesn't have to be from a VN) or what you have of the current one that you'd like me to get involved in, either here or through PM. I really don't know how to say this without sounding somewhat rude but plots are a dime a dozen. I want someone who can actually spin the yard and build a narrative.
By the same token, I am totally open to suggestions for project plots and ideas, though please do take a few things into consideration:
- This is my first visual novel project so I want to make it a realistic scope. Anything exceeding 2/3 main characters (not counting the protagonist) is too much. I still don't yet have a solid grasp on my capabilities to be able to tell how well I'd cope with a bigger project, so I want to start relatively small.
- I am best/ most comfortable at drawing cute and sexy girls of teen to young adult ages, so it'd be best if the story played off of that. I can maybe get an okay-looking guy or a more mature woman with a bit of effort but they're not areas I'm nearly as comfortable in.
- Because of the aforementioned point, Otomes are out of the question.
- Other themes I won't delve into include GxG/yuri,cheating, prostitution and other more extreme themes, mechs, fantasy (in small doses I might be okay with).
And to mention some themes I do particularly like/ would like to work on:
- Slices-of-life, comedies, and similar encompassing themes.
- I am a sucker for summer themed stories. I love the beach, the heat, the summer uniforms, and the swimsuits. :p
- Mysteries/ detective stories.
- Competition/ strategy.
I definitely think my work is best suited for light-hearted/ vanilla stories, but I am also curious to venture into more dramatic stuff.
Also, I have some experience with webdesign (here's my blog for reference) so I could help with that, should we wish to make a development blog or something of the sort.
I am also familiar with a bunch of programming languages and would love to help shape up the engine (I get really annoyed when visual novels don't have simple things like quick save systems so I want to make sure whichever one I work on has it lol).
And probably the most relevant part, here's a sample of some of my illustrations and sketches (including a sketch from Morrigan done yesterday): here's my Deviantart page.
- Posts: 245
- Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:24 am
- Completed: Under the Sycamore Tree,Timeless-D Gray Man VN(NanoRenO 2014)
- Projects: Chocolate Kiss
- Organization: SleiphericWings
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]