Seeking GUI Designer for Possible Commercial Project

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Mole-chan
Veteran
Completed: DUAEL, Escape from Puzzlegate
Projects: A Bird with Gold-Mended Wings
Deviantart: mole-chan
itch: moleworks

Seeking GUI Designer for Possible Commercial Project

#1 Post by Mole-chan » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:05 pm

Hello!
I am currently looking for a GUI designer (programming experience appreciated but not necessary) for an updated re-release of DUAEL, a VN/RPG BL game. The thread for the original release can be found here.

Your work will entail a standard save/load screen, preferences screen, and dialogue frame, as well as a music and gallery room. The main menu is already planned but not completed, so you won't have to worry about it.

As the game will most likely be commercial, I am very willing to pay for services. Please name your price when you contact me. Don't be scared off by the "most likely"! Regardless of whether the game is released commercially, you will be paid for your time. c:

The re-release mostly entails redone art, so all of the code, music, and writing are complete.

I can be contacted through email (shaynnhaugen@yahoo.com), Skype (mole-chan), PM, or this thread, of course. Skype will have the quickest turnaround, but I check emails (and thus PM's and replies) regularly.

Thank you very much for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you!