I'm back :))))) (composer for hire (sorta))

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
curseofmight
Projects: Nakajo | Halloween Otome | Reminiscence | Reckoning | Among The Distant Stars

I'm back :))))) (composer for hire (sorta))

#1 Post by curseofmight »

Okay so,

I've gotten many replies from a lot of people last time I posted and I am very thankful and loved all the projects I have worked on.

But, there is still the issue of finishing/releasing the games...

Most people throw away the projects half way through after I've put in so much work to songs and reading the entire story and getting emotionally attached to the characters.

With that being said I'm going to try this a different way!

ALL OF MY SONGS on my soundcloud will be available to ANYONE for the very small fee of $50.00. If you would like to keep a song exclusively for your VN only it will be $100.00. I have all the songs copy written so I can work out the rights with you if needed.

Here is my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/tyler-thompson-audio

Now, keep in mind I have hundreds of other songs I haven't posted yet/don't want to post so if you don't like any of the songs on my sound cloud you can email me and ask me for more tracks!

Here is my email: thompsontyler80@gmail.com

I love you guys! :)

curseofmight
Projects: Nakajo | Halloween Otome | Reminiscence | Reckoning | Among The Distant Stars

Re: I'm back :))))) (composer for hire (sorta))

#2 Post by curseofmight »

I'm going to be making and posting at least 1 song a week starting this Monday, May 5th as well!