[OPEN]Character Sprites and CG Artist Commission[Fast, HQ]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
suzuaki
Regular
Completed: Violet White Hill

[OPEN]Character Sprites and CG Artist Commission[Fast, HQ]

#1 Post by suzuaki »

Interested in making a visual novel with high quality and eye-catching artworks?
Want to commission some artists but afraid of waiting too long for the piece?

Here's your chance!

I'm currently opening art commissions before univ starts (yes, I just fabulously graduated from hs but that is not the issue here :wink:)

Deadline: By request
>> Tell me when you want it done-- and I'll tell you if I can do it or not. Usually I can draw 1-2 things per day if I'm feeling productive enough, but sometimes I have dokidoki art block moments as well.

Image type: PNG.
>> For transparent bg and high-quality purposes. I can also send you the jpg and psd file if you want, though.

CG canvas size: 800x600 (landscape) in default.
>> In case you want a bigger size or different canvas ratio then please tell.

Character sprites' canvas size: By request.
>> If you can tell me your character's height and the bg's canvas size, I will gladly take care of it myself.
(Don't worry, I know how proper anatomy works.)

Preferences: Young Boys/Girls/Traps, Ikemen, Bishie, Casual and Fashionable Outfits.
>> This is p much just me babbling my own prefs though, so you don't have to mind it much.
Though I happened to like fashion, so if you'd like some outfit design advices I'll gladly help.

Here's an example of how the character sprite will look like: http://fav.me/d7fqtbn
(It's one of my commissioned works.)

You can see the prices and other art examples here on my dA :: http://fav.me/d7fdjy3
>> For character sprites, you will get a character with its default expression and pose.
Each extra expression(s) will cost 1$ and each extra pose(s) will cost about the half of its original prices.
>> I don't accept heavily written character description, though-- english is not my native language, sorry.
But you can always go browse some outfit and character(s) appearances that is similar to your character as the references so I can imagine how s/he looks.
>> Background(s) will cost about 5$~20$ depending on how complicated it is. Simple/transparent BGs are free, of course.

How to order?
>> The easiest and fastest way to reach me is either by my deviantart or twitter.
tw: @suzulogy
dA: suzuaki
email: suzuakijun@yahoo.com

Either e-mail, note, direct message me about these stuffs and I'll reply soon enough.
> your paypal email address:
> character ref:
> no bg / simple bg / custom bg:
> halfbody / fullbody / headshot
> anything else you'd like to say: