Writer Offering Services

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Barzini
Regular
Projects: Seat of Power, Our Final Moments, A More Beautiful World, Forgotten, Not Lost
Organization: Afterthought Studios
Tumblr: letsafterthoughtstudios

Writer Offering Services

#1 Post by Barzini »

Hi all, I created this account with the sole purpose of wishing to offer my writing services. I major in Communications and Media studies and have a keen eye for detail (especially errors in text which I do make but I make it a habit to re-read my sentences often)

I do not mind if it is unpaid as long as the quality of the novel is there as to me, stories are much more than words, but more of telling an ideal story to your reader - Visually, or through words. Being able to move someone to tears with words are my biggest dreams and I hope that with the community's help here, I will be able to achieve that. Please see samples of my writing here below.

http://solemnsongs.wordpress.com/ (A story I have yet to finish - I'd love to finish it though)
fanfiction.net/~barzini (Well.. This was started years ago and I have not really published anything on it since then)

I hope all of you will give me advice or accept me into your team. Thank you for your time! :)

Golden.Fleece
Regular
Projects: Maienzauber
Organization: Golden Fleece Creative Productions

Re: Writer Offering Services

#2 Post by Golden.Fleece »

Hello Barzini

May I know where are you from?