Someone need of a writer or a idea Helper for a visual novel

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
MoonWishes
IRC Nick: MW

Someone need of a writer or a idea Helper for a visual novel

#1 Post by MoonWishes »

Well hello m'dears my name is TheMoonOFSilver or Moonwishes you might know me from various places (e.g: Youtube, tumblr, MAL and etc... ) anyway I would like to offer my services, to an artist or to a fellow writer in need of ideas. You can find me on a blog called Artemis softrock it's a comedy/supernatural blog where I play the part of a young supernatural detective by the name of well, Artemis Softrock you can find the blog on the following lovely site:
http://artemissoftrock.wordpress.com/

Who the hell am I?

I live in Portugal, my current nationality will remain a secret just because I live in Portugal I ain't Portuguese, anyway I like to write and I always wanted to write for a Visual Novel or give an idea.

I'm I free?

In terms of the lovely thing called money yep, in terms of schedule that also depends on exams and quoting from a professor of mine (The workload) also is very important, writing is a hobby so I don't offer, Pushkin or Hemingway level writing.

Genre?

Well like I kind of mentioned indirectly, supernatural or occult and sci-fi. But I also want to try fantasy.

Why i'm I writing this all, firstly I want to be a better writer and one day actually manage to publish something.

So to cut a long story short I'm currently also writing a sci-fi novel called "Beyond those stars" but that's another story, hopefully I will be a good asset to any team out there.

Thanks for your attention, cya around!!! :P

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

Re: Someone need of a writer or a idea Helper for a visual n

#2 Post by kisa »

Do you think you could try out a story with characters that have already been made and a story that's meant to be scary?

It only has three characters. But, it would be lovely if I could get some help as I am very bad at forming an actual story.
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656