❥ [HELP] Heart of Thorns [Not payments]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
LucaMadison
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns.
Organization: Ichigo no Kokoro Productions.

❥ [HELP] Heart of Thorns [Not payments]

#1 Post by LucaMadison »

[!]ATENTION: It is a free project, without any payment.
Lemma Soft post: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=26202

-We have the following free places to participate in our project!

Objects Artist: We need a person which draw the objets. Like books, meet, a music box, roses, something like this.

(X) AVAIBLE

BG artist: We need someone that is expert in do backgrounds. Most of the backgrounds will be parts of a mansion. Maybe, it can be a class, the exterior of a house, mansion, high school and more. The person who ocupates this job should know draw furniture, plants, etc...

(X) AVAIBLE

Composer: We need someone which compose the music of the game and create it. We want something in piano, not electric. A music like the Amnesia opening, calm but with some strong points. But, we want other music too, like the melody of a musical box.

(X) AVAIBLE

Spammers: We need the most quantity of people possible which help us in expand the notice of the creation of a new otome game / visual novel project.

(X) ALWAYS AVAIBLE

Webpage designer: We need someone which create and design the webpage of the game, it will be something with roses and like other popular otome games webpages.

(X) AVAIBLE

Animator: We need someone expert in do animations. (Like an anime if is posible) The person who ocupates this job should know draw well and animate it.

(X) AVAIBLE

Video creator: We need someone expert in the creation of videos like PVs, Vocaloid videos or some trailers and openings game videos.

(X) AVAIBLE

Programmator: We need someone which programme the game and main menu. We need someone who know how personalize the game and the main menu the most posible. Like Ijiwaru my Master, we need the creation of a new route when all the routes of the other boys are completed. We need someone little professional to do a programation like the Ijiwaru my Master.

(X) AVAIBLE

Translators: We need some persons which translate the game from spanish to english, so, the person should know the both lenguages.

(X) AVAIBLE

-If you are interested in ocupate one of the avaible places. You only should to indicate us what place you want to ocupate, put some examples and put your e-mail or something to contact you, and if we are interested, we send you a missage with all you have to know to start to work.
Last edited by LucaMadison on Mon May 19, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: ❥ [HELP] Heart of Thorns [Not payments]

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Some more information of the actual amount of work there is to be done is necessary here, especially since you're looking for unpaid work.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

#3 Post by Fenrir34 »

Hey. I could help with that programing as long as you don't need a too advanced coder. I've been doing it for about a year now, and it's fun. Don't mind if it's free. So please tell me if you're interested

Sorakun
Regular
Completed: Techno Titans, Blood Metal Exorcism, Tom Cruiser, Mechadin, UPlay
IRC Nick: Sorakun

#4 Post by Sorakun »

Please add more info as to what is required for the positions

LucaMadison
Regular

#5 Post by LucaMadison »

Taleweaver wrote:Some more information of the actual amount of work there is to be done is necessary here, especially since you're looking for unpaid work.
Sorakun wrote:Please add more info as to what is required for the positions
Ok, I put more information of each avaible place and what should to do if someone is interested to participate. ^^
Fenrir34 wrote:Hey. I could help with that programing as long as you don't need a too advanced coder. I've been doing it for about a year now, and it's fun. Don't mind if it's free. So please tell me if you're interested
We are glad you are interested in participate in the project. You only should to put some examples of your work and some page to contact you. (:

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

#6 Post by Fenrir34 »

LucaMadison wrote:
Taleweaver wrote:Some more information of the actual amount of work there is to be done is necessary here, especially since you're looking for unpaid work.
Ok, I put more information of each avaible place and what should to do if someone is interested to participate. ^^
Fenrir34 wrote:Hey. I could help with that programing as long as you don't need a too advanced coder. I've been doing it for about a year now, and it's fun. Don't mind if it's free. So please tell me if you're interested
We are glad you are interested in participate in the project. You only should to put some examples of your work and some page to contact you. (:

I re-read what would you like. Sadly, I'm still learning the menu, so I don't think I'd be suited for the job. Still, good luck with the game and all. Hope you find everyone you need :)

LucaMadison
Regular

#7 Post by LucaMadison »

Fenrir34 wrote:
LucaMadison wrote:

I re-read what would you like. Sadly, I'm still learning the menu, so I don't think I'd be suited for the job. Still, good luck with the game and all. Hope you find everyone you need :)
Hahaha, thanks for all. ^^

sailormarymoon
Deviantart: sailormarymoon

#8 Post by sailormarymoon »

Depending how you want the objects to look, I can do the object work.

MoonStar
Regular
Projects: Yggdrasil

#9 Post by MoonStar »

what engine(program)/programing language you want the programer to work in? or is it up to him/her to chose which he/she wants as long as the game comes out good and spot on?

LucaMadison
Regular

#10 Post by LucaMadison »

sailormarymoon wrote:Depending how you want the objects to look, I can do the object work.
MoonStar wrote:what engine(program)/programing language you want the programer to work in? or is it up to him/her to chose which he/she wants as long as the game comes out good and spot on?
@Sailormarymoon, we need some examples of your objects work to view them first. ^^
@MoonStar, no matter which program use as long as it meets the requirements we give it. Still preferably a program that can customize the game and the main menu as much as possible and never leave water marks, as Ren'Py.

MoonStar
Regular

#11 Post by MoonStar »

LucaMadison wrote:
@MoonStar, no matter which program use as long as it meets the requirements we give it. Still preferably a program that can customize the game and the main menu as much as possible and never leave water marks, as Ren'Py.
i work in unity its same as ren'py almost just in C# not in python also the only water mark there is in unity is when you open the game first thing says powered by unity after that comes the main menu but that's that the only water marks and only if use the free version that im using now
here's a demo im working on of how it looks in unity
https://mega.co.nz/#!o59EmahC!DJj9NF1LT ... jM6JJz2Vno

P.S
Yggdrasil project (my project) is currently on hold until i find a crew for my self in this is just re-working the key framework. this is just a demo for programing right now

sailormarymoon
Deviantart: sailormarymoon

#12 Post by sailormarymoon »

what kind of examples?

MoonStar
Regular

#13 Post by MoonStar »

sailormarymoon wrote:what kind of examples?
i think look means
examples of your work like i provided the demo for my programing work