"Need a script writer" "For project Collaboration"

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
sharikah
Regular

"Need a script writer" "For project Collaboration"

#1 Post by sharikah »

I need a writer for my upcoming project. A dialogue script approximately 40,000. This just an estimate the dialogue length depends on you I want a medium length story it doesn't have to be too long. Prologue has been completed but you can check it and rewrite if need to. This will be a collaboration, hopefully we can become a team down the line of working together.

Upcoming VN

Characters
Female Lead

Lee Min Ki

Stage Name:
Moon

Solo

Blood Type:
O

Characteristics:
Quirky
Chic
Passionate
Innocence

Description

Trainee at SE Entertainment
Started off in a simple dance class but when she was heard singing in the practice a talent manger recruited her to an agency he is working up under Pulse Entertainment. The hottest Entertainment company there is but a new problem arises. With the rivalry against HP Entertainment love seems to happen.

Male Lead

Choi Ki Bum

Stage Name:
Kai

Leader of Team A

Aura meaning: Distinctive quality: a characteristic or distinctive impression created by somebody or something.

Blood Type:
B

Characteristic:
Masculine
Cold Sexiness
Fashion Sense
Charismatic

Description

Ki Bum is different from other idols. He's passionate
about his work and humble when it comes to his career but his demeanor makes you feel different about. He started out as a sweet guy, until Joon and Kai took the rivalry a bit to far. What happen in their past for them to hate each other so much? Bad boy, heart ice as cold but when loves comes to him a total different person.

Male Lead

Lee Yi Jong

Stage Name:
Joon

Leader of Team B

Blood Type:
A

Characteristic:
Soft Hearted
Reserved
Masculine
Charm

Description

Joon and Kai were known childhood friends but things got difficult and the fell apart. After joining in their groups and becoming leaders things became worse with the ongoing rivalry. Now a new obstacle has gotten in their way Min Ki. Will they ever be able to reprimand their relationship? Pretty boy with great looks but rather shy with a hidden secret.

Supporting Female

Kim Eun Bi

Nick Name:
Instead of Unnie Min Ki calls her Eunnie, and the Kai call her noona because she's two months older.

Back Up Dancer @ SE Entertainment

Unnie Meaning:

Unnie is highly polite way for a little sister saying older sister, noona is polite way for a younger boy

Blood Type:
AB

Characteristics:
Creative
Kind Hearted
Chic
Innocence

Both girls always smile.

Description

Eun Unnie is Min Ki favorite person. During the good times and bad times this unnie is always around. But what happens when they both fall for the same person. Will Min Ki just laugh it off? Will she fight for what was hers? But should Eun Bi worry maybe its not the same guy. But they both should be equally carefully when going down the rode of stardom.

Plot:

With the rivalry against HP Entertainment love seems to happen. Leader Kai of Team A from SE Entertainment starts to show attention to towards Moon. But soon After Joon Leader of Team also shows interest in her. With a range of different in pursuit of her will she buy into the rivalry, break down, or lose her career for a new.

Setting:

It starts at Min Ki with her and Eun Bi as they leave out heading to the dance studio. Once in the dance studio Min Ki whole life changes. She no longer Min Ki but Moon.

Extra

Blood Types

• O - confident, optimistic and strong-willed but also self-centered and unpredictable
• A - creative, reserved and responsible but also stubborn and tense
• B - active and passionate but also selfish and irresponsible
• AB - adaptable and rational but also forgetful and critical

PrincesssGamer

Re: "Need a script writer" "For project Collaboration"

#2 Post by PrincesssGamer »

I'd like to try writing. It's okay if you'd like to find someone better but I'd like to atleast try writing a script for someone. One question though, I'm a little confused on what it's about.