Unpaid manga artist wanted for my first VN! 2 females

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Robosparks
Projects: The Woods

Unpaid manga artist wanted for my first VN! 2 females

#1 Post by Robosparks »

Yep, you heard correctly. Unpaid. Sorry, but it's my first VN, I'm not wanting to sell it, and I don't really have the money.

But, if you are interested, it's called 'The Woods'.

It's about a 16 year old boy called Makoto (Which means 'truth') who's goal is to become a bestselling author. But, he's had to move to a new (Completely isolated) area and he has little or no inspiration most of the time.

Then, one day, he meets a girl in the forest. Very quiet, very polite and very delicate. She slowly grows on him the more they meet, and he begins writing. He's doing well.

However, when various problems arise, will Makoto stick to honesty and sincerity, or will he have to lie?

Basically, I don't need much. Here's my list of characters I'll need.

- A mother. She'll need brown, short hair, and she'll be wearing a yellow dress with a white apron. She will have pale skin. I'll need happy, neutral, sad and angry expressions, but her body position doesn't need to change, just the face. The rest of the design is up to you.

- The girl Makoto meets in the woods. She'll need mint coloured, long hair (Or very light green), and she'll need to be wearing an equally light green yukata (Maybe slightly darker). She will be very pale. The same thing with the expressions and body positions.

Oh, and I'd love it if it could be in this kind of style:

So, if you're interested in doing this for me, I'd really appreciate it! PM me if you feel like doing it.

Oh, and sorry if I'm breaking the rules slightly on recruiting people, but I really can't draw on my own and I have no other means of finding anyone to do this for me.

As for file extensions, .jpg or .png or whatever else is supported by Ren'Py. :lol:

Thanks for reading! :D
Last edited by Robosparks on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Unpaid manga artist needed for my first VN! 2 females

#2 Post by fleet »

Contents deleted
Last edited by fleet on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Yohoshi_Tsuki

Re: Unpaid manga artist wanted for my first VN! 2 females

#3 Post by Yohoshi_Tsuki »

hello.
Im also new here, so nice to meet ypu everyone.
I can probobly do it.
if this works for you:
character1.jpg
and I should probobly do the couloring better next time.

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#4 Post by pickle131 »

Do you just need a few expressions for each character in the same post, or will the artist be required to do CG as well?
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

Banavolf

#5 Post by Banavolf »

I ended up doing a quick mock up of the girl because she sounded fun to draw, so I might as well offer myself as well if you still haven't decided on an artist.
Attachments
Mint Girl.jpg

Drawing'sabang!

#6 Post by Drawing'sabang! »

Hey I understand why you don't pay. That's cool.
Being a new otome artist/writer is hard.
I'm new too! I'm trying to be a manga artist for people. So I don't know if you picked your artist already, but if you haven't I could give it a try. Even if you don't pick me can you comment on my art? I want to become the best I can be.