Composer for hire for visual novel/game projects!

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
BlueWolfie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:20 am
Contact:

Composer for hire for visual novel/game projects!

#1 Post by BlueWolfie » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 am

Closed.
Last edited by BlueWolfie on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.

User avatar
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1103
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:51 pm
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale, Journey of The Scroll, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Hot Scientific Clock, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, one. digit. off
Projects: Synchronized Clocks
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual
Contact:

Re: Free music composer for hire for visual novel/game proje

#2 Post by Kokoro Hane » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Your music is great! You have a variety of styles, and I really enjoyed "Lost and Found" the most, it sounded like lyrics coudl easily put to it. Are you able to compose a background track based on vocal melody? I have a game I'm making where I am going to have original opening and ending songs, I write lyrics and sing so I can record a vocal reference.
PROJECTS:
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?![COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Hot Scientific Clock [COMPLETE][BxG]
Journey of The Scroll [COMPLETE][RPG][v.2]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]
The Only One Girl [WiP][Up.5/20/2017][1stQ ver. released]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

User avatar
meiri
Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:21 pm
Projects: Tutor Tabitha, Movement
Organization: Blue Bottlecap Games
Location: East Coast, US
Contact:

Re: Free music composer for hire for visual novel/game proje

#3 Post by meiri » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Ooooh, I love what you have uploaded to your soundcloud...
The bass you have in your songs is a really unique, as I often don't hear it in VNs, but you incorporate it really well. ouo
Although I would lower the bass in some songs a bit, as it makes it difficult to hear the music. (Though that could just be my bad-quality speakers.)
What's in a loop? A loop iterated in any other way would output as sweet.
--
Have a look at my GxG kinetic novel, Movement, if you have the chance?

User avatar
BlueWolfie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:20 am
Contact:

Re: Free music composer for hire for visual novel/game proje

#4 Post by BlueWolfie » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Kokoro Hane wrote:Your music is great! You have a variety of styles, and I really enjoyed "Lost and Found" the most, it sounded like lyrics coudl easily put to it. Are you able to compose a background track based on vocal melody?
Thanks for the feedback! I have worked with a few singers in the past so yes I can compose a background track on vocal melody.
Kokoro Hane wrote:I have a game I'm making where I am going to have original opening and ending songs, I write lyrics and sing so I can record a vocal reference.
Would like to hear more about your project. :)

User avatar
BlueWolfie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:20 am
Contact:

Re: Free music composer for hire for visual novel/game proje

#5 Post by BlueWolfie » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:30 pm

meiri wrote:Ooooh, I love what you have uploaded to your soundcloud...
The bass you have in your songs is a really unique, as I often don't hear it in VNs, but you incorporate it really well. ouo
Although I would lower the bass in some songs a bit, as it makes it difficult to hear the music. (Though that could just be my bad-quality speakers.)
Yeah the bass is a bit too loud, thanks for pointing that out!

These were just some of the tracks I had mixed/mastered to a satisfactory-ish standard so I uploaded them. :)

User avatar
the-penbemightier
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 2:37 am
Projects: Bumblebee Bakery
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Free music composer for hire for visual novel/game proje

#6 Post by the-penbemightier » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Oh, I enjoy your work very much, and would love to work with you. We're still in the early stages of writing, art creating, and whatnot, but I will try to contact you in the near future if you are still free.

User avatar
BlueWolfie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:20 am
Contact:

Re: Free music composer for hire for visual novel/game proje

#7 Post by BlueWolfie » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:47 pm

the-penbemightier wrote:Oh, I enjoy your work very much, and would love to work with you. We're still in the early stages of writing, art creating, and whatnot, but I will try to contact you in the near future if you are still free.
Thanks. :D

Feel free to personal message me here (or via my soundcloud link?) when you want to collaborate. : :)

User avatar
Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:45 am
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Contact:

Re: Free music composer for hire for visual novel/game proje

#8 Post by Kato » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 pm

PM incoming.
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

User avatar
Diamonit
Regular
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:07 pm
Projects: Lucid9
Organization: Fallen Snow Studios
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Free music composer for hire for visual novel/game proje

#9 Post by Diamonit » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Wolfie is helping us in our project as well, and I have to say his works are amazing!
Very clean tracks, nicely mixed, very nice melodies, and always slaves for hours every time we ask him if it's possible to change or improve stuff. And what's more, he's also very fast!
There's nothing more I could ask for! ^^

Here are the tracks that he composed for our project so far, all in different genres, and always with amazing final results :
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/conse ... ucid-9-ost
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/count ... ion-3-full
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/marve ... ucid-9-ost
Image
You can also follow our dev' blog with regular updates : http://lucid9.weebly.com/

User avatar
BlueWolfie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:20 am
Contact:

Re: Free music composer for hire for visual novel/game proje

#10 Post by BlueWolfie » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Diamonit wrote:Wolfie is helping us in our project as well, and I have to say his works are amazing!
Very clean tracks, nicely mixed, very nice melodies, and always slaves for hours every time we ask him if it's possible to change or improve stuff. And what's more, he's also very fast!
There's nothing more I could ask for! ^^

Here are the tracks that he composed for our project so far, all in different genres, and always with amazing final results :
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/conse ... ucid-9-ost
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/count ... ion-3-full
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/marve ... ucid-9-ost

Imagehttps://imgflip.com/memegenerator

:D

User avatar
SheerGlade
Regular
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 am
Projects: Essence
Deviantart: Shinkami
Contact:

Re: Composer for hire for visual novel/game projects!

#11 Post by SheerGlade » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:40 pm

Your music is so amazing, especially the range of genres you produce - all of which sound as awesome as the others. ;-; I especially loved your electronic/electro tracks (Mindbenders *.*)

I haven't made nearly enough progress to start working with or even LOOK for a composer, but I can't deny I kinda freaked out when I found your work. I'd be honored if I got the chance to work with you someday. ;u;

Avatar by raru-tan

Jyuuguchi
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:01 am
Contact:

Re: Composer for hire for visual novel/game projects!

#12 Post by Jyuuguchi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:34 am

Hello BlueWolfie,

It's Jyuuguchi here, blogger and reviewer on jyuuguchi.wordpress.com

We're looking for a BGM composer to join our team, and someone to compose music for OP and ED which I'll be singing, so if you're still available, do PM or reply, thanks so much! :)

Twitter: @jyuuguchi

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users