Composer for hire for visual novel/game projects!

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
BlueWolfie

Composer for hire for visual novel/game projects!

#1 Post by BlueWolfie »

Closed.
Last edited by BlueWolfie on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Re: Free music composer for hire for visual novel/game proje

#2 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Your music is great! You have a variety of styles, and I really enjoyed "Lost and Found" the most, it sounded like lyrics coudl easily put to it. Are you able to compose a background track based on vocal melody? I have a game I'm making where I am going to have original opening and ending songs, I write lyrics and sing so I can record a vocal reference.
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

meiri
Regular
Projects: Tutor Tabitha, Movement
Organization: Blue Bottlecap Games

#3 Post by meiri »

Ooooh, I love what you have uploaded to your soundcloud...
The bass you have in your songs is a really unique, as I often don't hear it in VNs, but you incorporate it really well. ouo
Although I would lower the bass in some songs a bit, as it makes it difficult to hear the music. (Though that could just be my bad-quality speakers.)
What's in a loop? A loop iterated in any other way would output as sweet.
--
Have a look at my GxG kinetic novel, Movement, if you have the chance?

BlueWolfie

#4 Post by BlueWolfie »

Kokoro Hane wrote:Your music is great! You have a variety of styles, and I really enjoyed "Lost and Found" the most, it sounded like lyrics coudl easily put to it. Are you able to compose a background track based on vocal melody?
Thanks for the feedback! I have worked with a few singers in the past so yes I can compose a background track on vocal melody.
Kokoro Hane wrote:I have a game I'm making where I am going to have original opening and ending songs, I write lyrics and sing so I can record a vocal reference.
Would like to hear more about your project. :)

BlueWolfie

#5 Post by BlueWolfie »

meiri wrote:Ooooh, I love what you have uploaded to your soundcloud...
The bass you have in your songs is a really unique, as I often don't hear it in VNs, but you incorporate it really well. ouo
Although I would lower the bass in some songs a bit, as it makes it difficult to hear the music. (Though that could just be my bad-quality speakers.)
Yeah the bass is a bit too loud, thanks for pointing that out!

These were just some of the tracks I had mixed/mastered to a satisfactory-ish standard so I uploaded them. :)

the-penbemightier
Projects: Bumblebee Bakery

#6 Post by the-penbemightier »

Oh, I enjoy your work very much, and would love to work with you. We're still in the early stages of writing, art creating, and whatnot, but I will try to contact you in the near future if you are still free.

BlueWolfie

#7 Post by BlueWolfie »

the-penbemightier wrote:Oh, I enjoy your work very much, and would love to work with you. We're still in the early stages of writing, art creating, and whatnot, but I will try to contact you in the near future if you are still free.
Thanks. :D

Feel free to personal message me here (or via my soundcloud link?) when you want to collaborate. : :)

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

#8 Post by Kato »

PM incoming.
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

Diamonit
Regular
Projects: Lucid9
Organization: Fallen Snow Studios

#9 Post by Diamonit »

Wolfie is helping us in our project as well, and I have to say his works are amazing!
Very clean tracks, nicely mixed, very nice melodies, and always slaves for hours every time we ask him if it's possible to change or improve stuff. And what's more, he's also very fast!
There's nothing more I could ask for! ^^

Here are the tracks that he composed for our project so far, all in different genres, and always with amazing final results :
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/conse ... ucid-9-ost
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/count ... ion-3-full
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/marve ... ucid-9-ost
You can also follow our dev' blog with regular updates : http://lucid9.weebly.com/

BlueWolfie

#10 Post by BlueWolfie »

Diamonit wrote:Wolfie is helping us in our project as well, and I have to say his works are amazing!
Very clean tracks, nicely mixed, very nice melodies, and always slaves for hours every time we ask him if it's possible to change or improve stuff. And what's more, he's also very fast!
There's nothing more I could ask for! ^^

Here are the tracks that he composed for our project so far, all in different genres, and always with amazing final results :
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/conse ... ucid-9-ost
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/count ... ion-3-full
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfie/marve ... ucid-9-ost

Imagehttps://imgflip.com/memegenerator

:D

SheerGlade
Regular
Projects: Essence
Deviantart: Shinkami

Re: Composer for hire for visual novel/game projects!

#11 Post by SheerGlade »

Your music is so amazing, especially the range of genres you produce - all of which sound as awesome as the others. ;-; I especially loved your electronic/electro tracks (Mindbenders *.*)

I haven't made nearly enough progress to start working with or even LOOK for a composer, but I can't deny I kinda freaked out when I found your work. I'd be honored if I got the chance to work with you someday. ;u;

Jyuuguchi

Re: Composer for hire for visual novel/game projects!

#12 Post by Jyuuguchi »

Hello BlueWolfie,

It's Jyuuguchi here, blogger and reviewer on jyuuguchi.wordpress.com

We're looking for a BGM composer to join our team, and someone to compose music for OP and ED which I'll be singing, so if you're still available, do PM or reply, thanks so much! :)

Twitter: @jyuuguchi