I need a distraction from writing and programming. My own project is going to take me a million years a good while to finish, but I've been wanting to work on other projects for the longest time. So let me help out! I'd love to be help make your VN a reality! :D
I am offering
► Character Sketches
I can and am willing to draw:
► Male and female characters (all ages: young, old, middle-aged, etc) (Dudes are my specialty, though)
► Shounen-ai (BxB) / Shoujo-ai (GxG)
► Detailed Backgrounds
► Kemonomimi / Humanoids
► Blood and gore
-- I'm also totally okay with mimicking coloring styles that you like. Just give me a reference and I'll try my hand at it, no problem!
I will NOT draw:
► Hentai / Sexually explicit material
► Mechas (you don't want to see my mechas)
► Vehicles (you don't want to see my vehicles, either)
My DeviantArt: http://littlebabyshoes.deviantart.com
TegakiE RP Account: http://tewi.us/tegaki/uentries.php?u=61230
TegakiE Sketch Account: http://tewi.us/tegaki/uentries.php?u=87217
The costs below are reserved for free projects. Art for commercial purposes have separate fees. PM me if you are interested in purchasing artwork for commercial use.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
► $8 Fullbody / Waist/Thigh-up
-- Rough color is free of charge, if you'd like... but it's really messy. (see above image)
Currently not Available
► $10 Chibi (fullbody)
► $20 Bust
► $25 Waist/Thigh-Up
► $30 Fullbody
-- Includes 5 expressions of your choice and 1 outfit; Note: sprites will be colored
► +$2 for additional expressions
► +$8 for minor pose change (arm movement, for example)
► +$10 for new outfits
-- Entirely new poses costs a new sprite
Currently not Available
-- Depends on complexity of the backgrounds, number of characters, amount of details, etc
There's a 20% discount for bulk orders of more than 5 pieces! \^q^/ Whoo!
Turnaround time for one piece (particularly CGs) is 1 week. Expect artwork sooner for things like sketches. If I will take longer than a week, I'll do my best to contact you on the progress of your order.
On Commissioning Me
- Send me a PM with a short summary of your game's plot and what you'd like to order.
- Have references or descriptions ready so I can start on your order ASAP. I'll ask for these when I'm ready to start drawing.
- When I am ready to start on your commission, 1/2 of the payment must be sent before I start.
- I will draw the sketch(es), lay down rough colors (if it's a sprite or CG), and send it to you to review.
- Once I get the go-ahead, I will complete the image.
- NOTE: If commissioner wants WIPs or updates past the sketch stage, let me know. I will continue to send updates at major points of the image, such like lineart and base colors unless otherwise stated.
- Once the piece is completed, a watermarked image will be sent as proof of completion.
- Remaining 1/2 of payment is sent.
- I send the high-res image (original sized .PNG). Let me know if you want the .PSD file.
All costs are in USD ($). Paypal is the only method of payment at this time. All work is digital.
Half the payment is expected before I start.
If-- at any point in time-- I am unable to finish the commission, I will send immediate notice and refund the money. If the commissioner retracts their order, partial refunds will be considered depending on how far along I am with the image.
In any case, thank you very much for your time and consideration! I hope we'll have a chance to work together! :D