Artist/Designer at your service [Will work for cookies/free]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
sasquatchii
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: A Day in the Life of a Slice of Bread
Deviantart: sasquatchix
Soundcloud: sasquatchii
itch: sasquatchii

Artist/Designer at your service [Will work for cookies/free]

#1 Post by sasquatchii »

Howdy, I am an illustrator/designer and I'd love to help people here with their projects. I am currently working on a project of my own and am making good progress on it, but I think it'd be awesome to have side projects to work on to give my mind a break every once in a while.

My capabilities include but are not limited to: logo design, character sprites, GUI design, logo design, chibi art, background art.

Here are some examples of my work:

Logos:

Image Image Image

Illustration:

Image Image Image

GUI:

Image Image Image

I'm comfortable working on any subject matter (even adult visual novels) or horror themes. As long as the game is non-commercial, I'm in! Feel free to respond on here or PM me :)
You can see more of my work on my deviantart http://sasquatchix.deviantart.com/gallery/

List of People I'm working with:
This will be on a first come, first serve basis!
  • 1. LadyofGatsby - GUI - Three Wishes
  • 4. Mad Harlequin - Logo & GUI - Ravished
Progress:
  • 1. Decided on text frame mockups - need to design text button options! [4% done]
  • 2. Waiting to hear decision from Haikyuu! Group on the name of the game so I can start the logo [0% done]
  • 3. Started sketches of bells for The Stroke of Midnight [1% done]
Last edited by sasquatchii on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 37 times in total.
ImageImage

pocoscon
Regular
Projects: Black Lotus(Hitatus), Lethal Love,

Re: Artist/Designer at your service [Will work for cookies/f

#2 Post by pocoscon »

I like your art. It's really good :) . Also, your game is super cute. I'm excited to play it when it comes out :mrgreen: . I'd actually like a Logo for a game I'm doing. Are you good at like horror, or thriller type stuff?
Black Lotus(A work in progress)- (BxB,Horror,Thriller,Fantasy) Tells the story of a boy who must save his home and friends from dangerous creatures known as the Tainted. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28588

Catching the Sun(A work in progress)- (GxG,Slice of Life,Friendship,Drama)

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=29404

sasquatchii
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by sasquatchii »

pocoscon wrote:I like your art. It's really good :) . Also, your game is super cute. I'm excited to play it when it comes out :mrgreen: . I'd actually like a Logo for a game I'm doing. Are you good at like horror, or thriller type stuff?
Thank you! I am having fun working on my game & I hope people will like it once it is finished :)

I don't have a lot of experience doing horror or thriller type stuff, but I don't think it will be hard, just different than what I'm used to doing. Can you tell me more about the game? What is the name? What would you like to be incorporated in the logo? Are there any movies, graphics, websites, or art that you can point to that embody the type of mood you're going for? If you could send me any images to use as inspiration, that would also be awesome!
ImageImage

pocoscon
Regular

#4 Post by pocoscon »

It's nothing that has to be rushed. The game is in the works though. I've got a really cool artist, and I'm working on the script now. Only thing is, I don't have any images yet. But if you'd like to know more about the game you can go here http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 61#p335961. Please tell me if you're interested. If not, I'm grateful that you took the time to looks things up :mrgreen:
Black Lotus(A work in progress)- (BxB,Horror,Thriller,Fantasy) Tells the story of a boy who must save his home and friends from dangerous creatures known as the Tainted. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28588

Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

#5 Post by Aviala »

Hey there! Your stuff looks really good!

Would you be interested in making GUI and a logo for a BxB VN about gamers?
You said you only work on non-commercial projects. Mine will technically be one: I'll let people download it for free. But I'll also put a donation link in the thread in case someone wants to support me. Would you still be willing to help me?

My game isn't even nearly finished yet so I'm just kind of... asking in advance. Meaning I don't want to ask your help yet because I can't be sure if I can finish the project. If you're okay with the idea and the donation link thing, I'll contact you again later on, when the game is almost finished. : >

sasquatchii
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by sasquatchii »

pocoscon wrote:It's nothing that has to be rushed. The game is in the works though. I've got a really cool artist, and I'm working on the script now. Only thing is, I don't have any images yet. But if you'd like to know more about the game you can go here http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 61#p335961. Please tell me if you're interested. If not, I'm grateful that you took the time to looks things up :mrgreen:
Awesome, your patience will be much appreciated! I work a full time job as a graphic designer and sometimes that can be a drain on my creative energy. But during the weekends I am quite productive :)

I read over your game and I love the concept so far! So yeah, I'm definitely in for helping with the GUI & Logo. I think it would be best to tackle the logo first, and once we've got a logo squared away, we can focus on the GUI.

Did you have any ideas for icons/colors/images to be used in the logo? What sort of mood/tone do you want it to convey?
Aviala wrote:Hey there! Your stuff looks really good!

Would you be interested in making GUI and a logo for a BxB VN about gamers?
You said you only work on non-commercial projects. Mine will technically be one: I'll let people download it for free. But I'll also put a donation link in the thread in case someone wants to support me. Would you still be willing to help me?

My game isn't even nearly finished yet so I'm just kind of... asking in advance. Meaning I don't want to ask your help yet because I can't be sure if I can finish the project. If you're okay with the idea and the donation link thing, I'll contact you again later on, when the game is almost finished. : >
Sure, I would love to help out! Thanks for being up front about the donations thing, I don't mind that at all :)

And it's okay to ask in advance! I'm looking forward to hearing from you again.
ImageImage

pocoscon
Regular

#7 Post by pocoscon »

Thank you so much. I'm really grateful :D . As for a some ideas, I was thinking a lotus flower on the left side. As for the colors, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe something black, since the mood is dark. But yet, I guess I also want a hopeful mood too in the title. I don't know if that's entirely possible XD, but it'd be a cool combination

sasquatchii
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by sasquatchii »

pocoscon wrote:Thank you so much. I'm really grateful :D . As for a some ideas, I was thinking a lotus flower on the left side. As for the colors, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe something black, since the mood is dark. But yet, I guess I also want a hopeful mood too in the title. I don't know if that's entirely possible XD, but it'd be a cool combination
That is a tall order, but I will try my best! I will work on trying to find some nice typefaces for you to choose from & then we'll go from there. I will PM you once I've got something worthy of showing :D
ImageImage

pocoscon
Regular

#9 Post by pocoscon »

sasquatchii wrote:
pocoscon wrote:Thank you so much. I'm really grateful :D . As for a some ideas, I was thinking a lotus flower on the left side. As for the colors, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe something black, since the mood is dark. But yet, I guess I also want a hopeful mood too in the title. I don't know if that's entirely possible XD, but it'd be a cool combination
That is a tall order, but I will try my best! I will work on trying to find some nice typefaces for you to choose from & then we'll go from there. I will PM you once I've got something worthy of showing :D
Cool, and if it's too much we can think of something easier. I'm really grateful for any help :mrgreen: , and thanks again

sasquatchii
Miko-Class Veteran

#10 Post by sasquatchii »

Just finished a logo for naqlada!

I'm going to add this one to the listed works & bump everyone else up on my list :)
ImageImage

Omniknight
Veteran

#11 Post by Omniknight »

PM sent ^^ (Be prepared for greatness XD)

sasquatchii
Miko-Class Veteran

#12 Post by sasquatchii »

Came up with some mockups for Lady of Gatsby's game, three wishes! Updated the main post to add this example :)

These are tentative and not the final ones, we're still hashing that out- but I liked some of these & wanted to add them.

Image Image Image
ImageImage

Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

#13 Post by Mad Harlequin »

Wow! These are great! I can't wait to see what else you come up with. :D
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

akemicchi
Veteran
Projects: Magicians of Delphine, Panaderia: Ensaimada, SweetTooth!, XOXO Droplets
Deviantart: littlebabyshoes

#14 Post by akemicchi »

Your stuff is amazing. o|-< I love, love, love your logos and GUI and everything. Really nice work!!

sasquatchii
Miko-Class Veteran

#15 Post by sasquatchii »

Mad Harlequin wrote:Wow! These are great! I can't wait to see what else you come up with. :D
akemicchi wrote:Your stuff is amazing. o|-< I love, love, love your logos and GUI and everything. Really nice work!!
Thank you guys for looking at my stuff! I'm really excited that people are reaching out & asking me to collaborate with them on their work, it has been a lot of fun :)
ImageImage