Digital Colorist Looking to boost up Skills

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
dretchlord
Regular
Projects: Stabbed by Memories (Yandere)

Digital Colorist Looking to boost up Skills

#1 Post by dretchlord »

Hello :lol: It's been awhile since I last logged on in this site. A lot has happened in the past few months which rendered me unable to go to this site. Anyway, one of my hobbies is digital coloring and I'm trying to boost up my skills so I decided that instead of just getting line arts online, why not also try to color OC line-arts from people who need it. :D Im willing to work on any project and help you; of course it free of change so don't worry about it :wink:

Conditions for my help (Its just like the long terms and agreements in games or software that are made intentionally long so that they could abuse your rights. I'll do the same thing haha just kidding :D This is a lot shorter than that and its straight to the point)

- At least provide a lineart : It's the basic thing most of all. I can't draw so don't expect a miracle out of my coloring :lol:
- I'll try to work on time; if their are certain issues happening I will inform you the art work be delayed days before it is due. I wouldn't tell you I can't finish it on the day itself.
- I'm improving my work so if it doesn't match your taste, then at least make it constructive criticism and not insult + criticism :wink: I'm fine if their are changes that need to be done.
- Be descriptive with the coloring; Your guidance is really important in my work and the outcome can depend on it
- I have full credit on my work. You can of course use it in your game but I at least need to be credited somewhere haha. :)
- Lastly. I need to be updated on your game. It would be a waste if the game wouldn't push through :D

- Important note, you don't have 100% control over me. When It seems like im needed elsewhere then I'm needed their ok :D

*Note* If your an old client of mine and you requested I do some work but wasn't able to fulfill it. I'm really sorry a lot of things has happened so if your still up to me coloring your work, inform me and I'll prioritize it k :D

Ok now enough with the talk you probably want to see my art right? So, here you go: I only have a max of 800px so you have to be redirected from this site k
Suppose to be Juvia from fairy tail in a Kappa suit. I decided to color her different and I quite like the result. Looks like a different person now.
Yoko from Gurren Laggen
CC from Code Geass, I decided to make her look more.... hot? Haha :lol:

pocoscon
Regular
Projects: Black Lotus(Hitatus), Lethal Love,

Re: Digital Colorist Looking to boost up Skills

#2 Post by pocoscon »

The coloring is really amazing. Do you do sprites at all?
Black Lotus(A work in progress)- (BxB,Horror,Thriller,Fantasy) Tells the story of a boy who must save his home and friends from dangerous creatures known as the Tainted. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28588

Catching the Sun(A work in progress)- (GxG,Slice of Life,Friendship,Drama)

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=29404

dretchlord
Regular
Projects: Stabbed by Memories (Yandere)

Re: Digital Colorist Looking to boost up Skills

#3 Post by dretchlord »

Haha :) I pixel sprites but I gotten quite rusty since that was a long time ago. Are you referring to perhaps another kind of sprites?