Help Me Out (If you can)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
bboypui

Help Me Out (If you can)

#1 Post by bboypui »

Wow, first post in here and I am already getting down to what I want... hehe >:D
Anywho...

I've had a story jumpin around in my head and i was hoping i could get some help to formulate it into a full story. And what better way to do this than through Visual Novels.

The story will be a love story (innocent boy meets girl, not like a h-visual novel at all) with a bright yet painfully realistic feel to it. I want it to be sad at times, and also happy. And at the end i want readers/viewers to have seen through someone else's eyes (the main character). I was thinking of having two endings, one slightly-depressing, the other extremely gratifying (but none should make you absolutely happy... if i can do that). I was also thinking about splitting the story into three parts.

1 - Dream a Dream
2 - Dream a Nightmare
3 - Waking Up

Story - (just the basic gist)
"(boy) meets (girl) at the park." He had come to the park to relax, and draw a bit. He falls asleep under a big tree. Seeing the boy lying on the ground inspires (girl) to take a picture. So she takes a few. And just as she's moving in to get a close up shot of his face, (boy) wakes up. He reels back after the shock and finds out she was just taking pictures. After clearing up the misunderstanding he looks at her (you know what i mean, gazes, actually browses her body and face) and he sees shes actually quite beautiful. He introduces himself, she does the same. And he asks her why shes taking pictures. She explains. She says its for competition (spoiler: which is a lie). He asks if he can return the favor by drawing a picture of her (this part would be optional but would make things go much faster in the game)

blah, blah, blah, they fall in love. but actually the girls best friend loves the boy too. sadness and confusion follow...

any more info needed, just ask.

I need an artist and someone who can get on skype to chat and try to organize the story with me every once in a while (hopefully once a week).

I could solo this project but it would take me forever, so please lend a hand, or hands.... hehe

:DD Tankya!
-Bboypui

*EDIT Aug 20 2009: 8:05 pm*

Well, it seems i have more than enough of a writer now.
All i need is an aritst, or artists to work on backgrounds, and also to work on characters, only 3 main ones, but i am lookin to add minors, which would only have one pose, main characters might have to have multiple poses, and special event art.

So, I need Backgrounds help, and Character help, to sum it up.
For more info, PM me.... if not just post a comment if u hav an inquiry.

This is my first and I wanna make it awesome. (thats what she said, hehehe >.<) So please if you can help out in any way whatsoever, leave a comment or PM me... I could use it.
Last edited by bboypui on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freelancer
Regular
Completed: Right in Two
Projects: Alex's Problem

Re: Help Me Out (If you can)

#2 Post by Freelancer »

I would help you but I'm not an Artist nor do I have Skype, but I have been called (many, many times) A great writer, and I'm told that my stories are always interesting. In fact I'm writing a VN (actually I think this will be a KN) right now. I would gladly help you with your story and with fleshing out the details. If you want a sample of my writing I can give that to you. I kinda need to take a break from my KN right now anyway. If you want my help just message me. I just thought of a good story for that Dream of Nightmare part! I am confident in my ability to bring you any kind of story you want, however light or dark you want it. I believe I could make it go the whole spectrum of human emotion if that's what you need. As I said if you want my help just message me here.
[WIP] Alex's Problem
It's my first VN so I'm excited. :D
Character, BG, and CG artists are filled
Right in Two has been released. Download it today!

robinwriter

Re: Help Me Out (If you can)

#3 Post by robinwriter »

Hi,

Hopefully you have great skill in writing & i am very impressed from your work. I want to suggest you kindly visit servana (my signature) to promote you & catch lots of writing works. Many people get lots of advantages from there.