Distance (Need Artist)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Midnighticequeen
Veteran
Completed: Bunni and Kitty, Sweethearts, Tiesa's Tales
Projects: Wish
Organization: Ice Queen Games
itch: icequeenstudios

Re: Distance (Need Artist)

#16 Post by Midnighticequeen »

Awesome art style. It looks amazing. :D

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#17 Post by azureXtwilight »

He looks awesome! :mrgreen:
What a nice design!

ra-nyan
Regular

#18 Post by ra-nyan »

we still have other characters to do so if anyone want to help even if it's just a sketch design for a character just tell us.. it'll be a big help since my pace isn't very fast...
boredom kills....

mysterialize
Veteran
Projects: The World is Made of Paper

#19 Post by mysterialize »

I will admit that I'm mildly curious about this, though I'm also a little lost from your description. What, exactly, is the setting for this VN? On first I figured it would be closer to Medieval Fantasy, because of the whole swords thing, but then I saw the description for the villain. Is it just a mixed fantasy world? If so, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm mostly just wondering. XD

It's a bit hard to judge a story by a quick summary, though I can say that there was one thing that put me off a bit: Portia. Perhaps her description just didn't do her justice, but it made her seem a lot like the typical white-mage type often seen in videogames. She also seems painfully flawless, a fact that's made even worse by the the fact that you outright stated that she was beautiful in her profile.

The profiles for the others just seem a little vague, so there's not much of a point in judging them from that.

On the other hand, however, I am intrigued by your villain. I want to see where you go with him, and what his personality turns out like in-game.

That concept drawing is quite nice, by the way. It would be cool to see the others drawn that way as well.

Those things aside though, I may, at some point, be able to make an attempt at some concept art if you want a bit of help. I have way too much fun coming up with costume designs, and I'd love to take a shot at that villain of yours. Though my schedule isn't really set in stone right now, so I can't promise anything immediately.

Either way, good luck with this. I'd like to see how this goes as it moves further along, and things are more fleshed out.

ra-nyan
Regular

#20 Post by ra-nyan »

If you want to help, just PM Zatch.. :) ..

Also Happy New Year to everyone... :D
boredom kills....

Zatch
Regular
Projects: Omega(Current), Dragon Souls, Cheer on!

#21 Post by Zatch »

mysterialize:
It is set in modern world.

Sure. I would more help on the concept art.

Aaron: Aaron was an ex soldier D.I also. Aaron is the power house of Randolph's group. He uses guns and axes for battle. He has a sense of humor and a goof ball. He is friend of Randolph and Evan.He is loyal and fun to be with. He also knows how to take down an enemies quickly.
He says what is on his mind and give advice as much as he can.