Pan-Ya Visual Novel: Looking for a artist. (wrong place)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Arkilum Visual
Projects: Pan-Ya Visual Novel
Organization: Arkilum Visual Novels
Discord: Novum Arkilum

Pan-Ya Visual Novel: Looking for a artist. (wrong place)

#1 Post by Arkilum Visual »

Hello, folks. I am looking for an artist to help me bring Pan-Ya Visual visual novel to the next level. this for now includes

Overall Setting
(overall feel) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-JUFg2 ... W-&index=2
Ogasawara
https://www.britannica.com/place/Bonin-Islands

A fictional Japanese tropical island off the coast of Japan in the early to mid-nineties (1990-1995) a little smaller than Taiwan.

The island is a single large city that acts as the main port for imports and exports for the island.

The island is made up of a number of villages, with various specializations. Most prominent being, farming, fishing, and mining. Some with a combination of two things.

The Island features two mainline railroads, one serving the west coast, the second the east coast.

Lists

Characters
Main Female (Default name: Atsuki)
Atsuki is a young parent, who has become emotionally numb after finding out that she has lost her mother dying from a fire that nearly put her home town into ruins.
prior to finding out, she worked in the city as a saleswoman in one of the many stores near the train station. She did her best to raise her young daughter Asura on her own... and managed to make ends meet, having planned to one day to return home to allow Asura to meet her grandmother.

Main male (Default name: Shiro)
Shiro is a young parent, who has become emotionally numb after finding out that he has lost his mother dying from a fire that nearly put his home town into ruins.
prior to finding out, He worked in the city as a salesman in one of the many stores near the train station. He did his best to raise his young daughter Asura on his own... and managed to make ends meet, having planned to one day to return home to allow Asura to meet her grandmother.

Main's Daughter (name: Asura)

Backgrounds
town
a largely rural town, with a slightly more dense fishing community at the core, a Shinto Shire being the most prominent future
connected to the rest of the island via road and rail.

Bakery

Tiltes.
Stylized title.

If possible, I would like to combine these elements to form an advert of some form to showcase what the game will be or feel like.
if interested please send an Email my way
note this art will be what is shown on the main update page for the game on the forum.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=64584

contact information
Email: arkilum.visual.novels@gmail.com
Discord: Novum Arkilum
PM: note I might not notice a message for some time.
Arkilum