I have risen from the dead (Composer)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
alberte
Veteran
Tumblr: klaruga
Deviantart: Klaruga

Re: I have risen from the dead (Composer)

#16 Post by alberte »

Hmm.. sounds very promising..

Perhaps when you have time can you make me an eerie song and when it gets deeper in have a drum tapping.. what would sound cool in that would be the tamberine :O, and maybe footsteps..]
haha
whenever you have time :)

risingdreams
Regular

#17 Post by risingdreams »

Are you still available to work on requests? I would like themes to the main characters of my VN, if that was possible.

But only if you don't think the project sucks/have free time.
icon from x_dirge_icons@LJ

Nicol Armarfi
Regular
Completed: Katawa Shoujo, The Circular Gate, Broken Sky
Projects: Katawa Shoujo, The Circular Gate, Driftwood, Escape from Puzzlegate
Organization: 4LS

#18 Post by Nicol Armarfi »

Just wondering if you're still available to work on requests? Also, can I use your pre-existing works, if I find one that matches what I need? I just thought that would be the safer option, seeing how I'm aiming to finish NaNoRenO and just need some BG music :wink:

Out of topic, did you use any particular software to write/record your songs? If yes, do you mind telling what software it is...
I don't mind if you use my pre existing tracks, but you cannot use tracks that were already written for games - only the tracks in the "Freelance" category. If you use these tracks, please specify somewhere that I did not write them specifically for your game (would probably be easiest to do this in the readme; in game you can simply credit me for 'music').

The software I use varies between compositions, but typically I use a combination of Finale, FL Studio, and Audacity. Audacity is free, but the other two are pricey, with FL Studio being even pricier simply to operate. I would not reccomend using it unless you a) have a lot of free cash, and b) don't mind making low quality tracks.

As for the other two people who posted, I can't take your requests right now, as I'm too swamped with other projects. If in the future you'd like me to do something for you, just shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

IxIoN
Regular
Projects: Thinking

#19 Post by IxIoN »

and everyone can use them, it doesn't matter if its used by two games?
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking

Nicol Armarfi
Regular
Completed: Katawa Shoujo, The Circular Gate, Broken Sky
Projects: Katawa Shoujo, The Circular Gate, Driftwood, Escape from Puzzlegate
Organization: 4LS

#20 Post by Nicol Armarfi »

Uh, sure; but I'd like to stress that under no circumstances may you use the tracks from Katawa Shoujo or The Circular Gate.

Other than that, my only real requirements are that you give credit where it's due; if you have the credits written on the title screen for example, just put me under the 'music' category, or something.