Staff needed for visual novel

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
~Julia~
Regular

Staff needed for visual novel

#1 Post by ~Julia~ »

This is NOT for Devil Gene R (that project is currently suspended) and I've been posting the ad everywhere so I thought I'd do it here aswell.

The story is about Yui, leader of the [Sentai Force], or at least she once was as her team has been disbanded by the [World Peace Organization] in order to maintain true peace. It's been two years since Yui and her friends banded together to protect [Isuka City] and everyone has gone back to living normal lives, but on the day of the team's reunion an old nemesis reappears. However will the team reform in order to stop this old threat and in the process become labeled as villains themselves? And do corrupt forces lie in the dark orchestrating more sinister plots?

Recruitment:
Hello there, as the title implies I'm looking for various staff to help me with my visual novel project which is begining to get off the ground. We already have the story planned out (the script is in the process of being written), the characters designed, and a composer to do music and sfx. What we are currently looking for now are:

- Editor/Writer (to help with the script)

- Lead artist(s) (although the characters are already designed, the person who made them could not stay, so we need someone who can do the art for the character sprites and someone to do the CG event images. If you can do both even better! You only need to do line art/b&w images. Also for application sake; you will be drawing an all female cast.)

- Colorist (to color the images the lead artist creates, thus allowing the images to be produced at a much quicker pace since they don't have to spend time on coloring)

- Background artist (to create the scenery in the game)

- Guest artist (various people of different styles and skills to do special images that'll appear in the game and featured in are promotional artbook. Free publicity!)

- Vocalist (right now we have two songs that will need voice, also you will be able to compose your own lyrics for the songs)

Also once development gets further along we will be looking into acquiring a voice cast (but at this early stage in development we aren't focusing on this aspect yet). If you would like more information or are interested in applying you can send me a note or reply in this thread, thank you for your time.

~Julia
[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

saskuto
Regular

Re: Staff needed for visual novel

#2 Post by saskuto »

When you say editor/writer for the script, do you mean writing the dialogue or helping with the scripting in renpy?

Also I can colour, I colour lineart alot u can see from my deviantart pages http://sexy-colours.deviantart.com or http://saskuto.deviantart.com

Let me know :)

Toni
Projects: The 25th Hour

Re: Staff needed for visual novel

#3 Post by Toni »

The story sounds great! I'm interested in being an editor/writer. I'm sorry to say that I don't have any other talents aside from writing :(. Feel free to contact me for a list of qualification or samples :D!

Oh, and same question as saskuto: editor/writer for Renpy or the story?