Memories of a Dream - writers needed

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
winternight119
Regular
Projects: Under the Cherry Blossoms: Memories of a Dream 「桜の下で:夢の記憶」

Memories of a Dream - writers needed

#1 Post by winternight119 »

Hello to all you visual novel fans and creators! :)

I'm starting a project called 桜の下で:夢の記憶 - "Under the Cherry Tree: Memories of a Dream." It is a pure visual novel - not a dating sim; on that note, I should probably call it more of a "kinetic novel" because the choices made in the game probably won't affect the ending.

Synopsis:
The story follows Satoshi, a 3rd year high school student - who has arrived at a new town, a new school, and starts a new life - leaving behind one of sadness, of memories he'd rather forget. He encounters a mysterious girl . Strange events start happening in this place, and Satoshi starts having increasingly intense and vivid dreams. Could these dreams somehow be connected to a past - his own? Or someone else's? He has a strange feeling about the events unfolding in the town, as if they've all happened before... as if he has lived through them long ago....

We needed editors. So we received replies and got some help so we have a writer and editor.

I'll create a new topic for other stuff.
Last edited by winternight119 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Current Project(s): 桜の下で:夢の記憶 「Under the Cherry Blossoms: Memories of a Dream」 - WIP - click here for more!

FeatherThief
Regular
Projects: 軽い夏: The Sun Will Shine Through

Re: [WIP] 桜の思い出 - Editorial Help Wanted [Daily Dialogue/Stor

#2 Post by FeatherThief »

I could help edit in what little free time I have if you would like.
I will steal your dreams and make them real.

Projects: 軽い夏: The Sun Will Shine Through (In progress)
Chief and Head Writer

winternight119
Regular

#3 Post by winternight119 »

I will PM you. :)
Current Project(s): 桜の下で:夢の記憶 「Under the Cherry Blossoms: Memories of a Dream」 - WIP - click here for more!

shiki
Projects: wncoe, tinygame

#4 Post by shiki »

I'm down with editing. Already familiar with Wave; waiting on an invite. Degree in English literature and language, have done editing work before, blah blah blah. PM me more details if you are interested; better yet, send me something to edit.

Edit: hurr, no Wave for us google apps users. :B
Assume that I mean exactly what I say; nothing else is implied. | Did you google it? | ツンデレ永遠に.com | My DJ fan page on fb

winternight119
Regular

#5 Post by winternight119 »

You have been PM'ed!

Thanks for the help. :]

cloudyssky
Veteran
Completed: Alone
Projects: Many failed ones

#6 Post by cloudyssky »

I can get with Google Wave. Ain't familiar, but I know my way around personal sharing sites. I'll gladly help on the writing as I have lots of free time, and have been looking to do some more writing. No college degree or anything unlike Shiki *sigh*, but I do write a hell of a lot. Does it count that I was once in a free style writing club? >.> PM me and I'll answer your questions.
Projects:
Alone- (Horror/Sci-Fi) Complete! Link
Demokratiya- (Adventure/Action) I'm kind of winging it with this one. Goal is 100,000 words. Yeah, it's gonna take a while.
{Last worked on Sept/28 : Word count (coding and all) ~4500}

winternight119
Regular

#7 Post by winternight119 »

Okay, I've PMed you. :)

shiki
Projects: wncoe, tinygame

#8 Post by shiki »

cloudyssky wrote:No college degree or anything unlike Shiki *sigh*, but I do write a hell of a lot. Does it count that I was once in a free style writing club? >.>
It counts. Everything you write counts. College is overrated. But I digress a bit.
Assume that I mean exactly what I say; nothing else is implied. | Did you google it? | ツンデレ永遠に.com | My DJ fan page on fb

winternight119
Regular

Re: 桜の下で:夢の記憶 - Artist and Musician needed for VN!

#9 Post by winternight119 »

Edited, we are now looking for talented artists and musicians. Anyone who's willing to offer help will be considered, just leave a link to at least one sample of your own work. :)