Love ♡ GET!! [WIP] [GxB] {Revived!}

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Hyda
Regular
Projects: Love ♡ GET!!

Re: ★ Project: Dating Sim [for girls]★ {Recruiting!} Updated

#46 Post by Hyda »

We haven't started putting in/planning rivals yet. ^^; -shot- So that will happen soon I hope~ still getting everything in order.

Nayru
Regular
Projects: Short OC's BL game

#47 Post by Nayru »

Do you have a doctor? Just giving ideas.

Hyda
Regular

#48 Post by Hyda »

Doctor? We -did- have one as someone you could date, but we changed it. There is, however, a nurse that will be able to be dated. ;D

A nurse, teachers aid, the childhood friend/band member, lead singer of band, bartender (MC works at Club place thing xD), secret character, aaaand I think that's it.

Don't know if we'll be adding more. I almost -want- to have more.. but.. We'll just have to see I guess.x D;

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#49 Post by Aleema »

Hyda wrote:There is, however, a nurse that will be able to be dated. ;D
Yes!! My nurse is idea is staying!! xD

Hyda
Regular

#50 Post by Hyda »

Yesss! The nurse is pretty awesome. The personality is .... interesting hehe. x3

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#51 Post by sheetcakeghost »

It really made more sense in the scheme of things. The nurse comes to their house to take care of her brother. Plus we realized that a doctor would mean he was going to be a lot older than the MC (who we have yet to name...any of them really.) It's also the reason we decided to not have a professor. He'd be kinda creepy old. Not that we're opposed to an older guy as a romancable character, just not one old to the point he's robbing the cradle.

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#52 Post by Riviera »

If you want to keep a doctor/professor possibility, the doctor could be taking his residencies and accompanying your regular doctor as part of his training. Or the professor could either be a new teacher that took over for one that retired.
Nayru wrote:Do you have a doctor? Just giving ideas.
A doctor, or THE Doctor? *theme music*

I'm sorry.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#53 Post by sheetcakeghost »

I dunno if we could. We've already got a nurse and a TA so it might be repetitive that way.

OMG THE DOCTOR! .......no.....no we can't....no....

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran

#54 Post by Aleema »

serenity-blue wrote:He'd be kinda creepy old. Not that we're opposed to an older guy as a romancable character, just not one old to the point he's robbing the cradle.
That's not true AT ALL. Have you seen some college professors? Plus, when you're around that age (20), your maximum dating range increasing exponentially (which is besides the point, because there are a lot of 25-30 aged profs out there). It's not like high school where dating below or above your age by more than 2 years is sick. Not having a professor or doctor character because you THINK they might be old or creepy could not be more wrong in some people's books. I'm 23. Where's my love at? A 25-year-old professor/new doctor, that's where.

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#55 Post by sayuri »

This reminds me of the real-life teacher we got fresh out of college. Yummy. Except he was married at 22 :(. Like I had a real chance in eighth grade :P.
/spam

Aleema: That may be true in real life, but in anime style you have two basic age groups, high-school age and middle-aged. Bishonen seem to fit into that high-school bracket most of the time, meaning this professor would have to look sorta rugged to seem older than the other guys.

Hyda
Regular

#56 Post by Hyda »

I suppose having yet another dateable guy wouldn't be so bad. But we'd have to think of how to fit him in. @@; I'll just work on what I have for now, that's solid. (: Additions can always happen later~ ^^

I'll be doing more work on the game tomorrow, since I've been quite busy today~

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran

#57 Post by Aleema »

sayuri wrote:Aleema: That may be true in real life, but in anime style you have two basic age groups, high-school age and middle-aged. Bishonen seem to fit into that high-school bracket most of the time, meaning this professor would have to look sorta rugged to seem older than the other guys.
I think it highly depends on the artist. This game isn't about high school, so that shoots that argument right out of the water to begin with (no offense, lol). And there is always the older counseler/doctor in high school dating games, too. For example, in Tokimemo 1 & 2, you can date the teachers (himuro, wakaouji) I don't see either of them as being overly "rugged", creepy, old, or whatever. And even if I did, they're optional. =P

Edit: I'm not arguing this to really push that this particular game have older romances, I just find that there's a strong lack of them in general, because of the "ew, creepy" vibe that I originally replied to. I don't find them creepy unless they're twice my age. Maybe it's daddy issues, haha.

Hyda
Regular

#58 Post by Hyda »

I think it would be cool to add an older character in the mix. Pretty much all of the guys in this so far are real close to the age of the MC. I'm a huuuge fan of having variety and being able to have choices - so I might rethink some things. :D

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#59 Post by sayuri »

Aleema wrote:
sayuri wrote: Edit: I'm not arguing this to really push that this particular game have older romances, I just find that there's a strong lack of them in general, because of the "ew, creepy" vibe that I originally replied to. I don't find them creepy unless they're twice my age. Maybe it's daddy issues, haha.
Don't worry, I have a crush on Alan Rickman and he is... about four times my age XD. Damn him and his sultry voice.

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran

#60 Post by Aleema »

Hyda wrote:I think it would be cool to add an older character in the mix. Pretty much all of the guys in this so far are real close to the age of the MC. I'm a huuuge fan of having variety and being able to have choices - so I might rethink some things. :D
You're so impressionable! But then, so is every game-maker at this stage in development. :3
Now to convince you to cater to my clown fetish ... :lol:
sayuri wrote:Don't worry, I have a crush on Alan Rickman and he is... about four times my age XD. Damn him and his sultry voice.
ALAN RICKMAN!! :D :D Damn his sexy, British voice, indeed.