Love ♡ GET!! [WIP] [GxB] {Revived!}

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
sheetcakeghost
Veteran

Re: Love ♡ GET!! [WIP] [GxB] {Recruiting!} Updated!!

#181 Post by sheetcakeghost »

I noticed you weren't about. Our other writer is around. We're just waiting on you so we can get a nice group brainstorming session. Until then I've been writing like mad to RockRobin's open end mode.

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#182 Post by sayuri »

*revives thread*

I'm a little sad this has quieted down, any status updates?

Hyda
Regular
Projects: Love ♡ GET!!

Re: Love ♡ GET!! [WIP] [GxB] {Recruiting!} Revival!

#183 Post by Hyda »

Just a note to everyone: I am sorry for not being around for a while. Life has been hectic as I had been accepted into art school and now that I am in school, I have had no life other than that.

But! I have plans to revive this and continue the project. C:
I don't know if any of the people helping me are still interested in helping, but I may or may not seek out help again.

On the bright side, my art has improved since I last posted here.

So no worries, I plan on reviving this once again. (Also considering finding a programmer instead of using Ren'Py and making it an actual game game. But we'll see how that goes. XDDDD; )

Thank you~

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#184 Post by sheetcakeghost »

I'm a busy girl these days, but I could still write for the project. Love scripts are easy. I just don't have any of our old information anymore at all. So I hope you kept a copy.

Clouds

#185 Post by Clouds »

Lucky people~ I wish I could be involved in this... ono
But you most likely don't need anyone to make sprites now, hmm?

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#186 Post by sheetcakeghost »

This poor project hasn't been touched in ages. d: But hey, if you're wanting to sprite a game, why not pop over to Happy Backwards? I'm a part of that group and we're always happy to get talent. Plus only one of us can draw and she's in Japan right now.

http://happybackwards.deviantart.com/

If you want to see the game we're working on right now head over to the rock robin site.

http://www.rockrobin.com/

We don't need an official spriter, but there are some bits that could still use art.

Hyda
Regular

#187 Post by Hyda »

Wow, it has been a while. I really need to bookmark this website.
I still have full intentions of getting this project up and running. The only reason it has been halted was due to school. I'm now doing online schooling and basically have nothing but time on my hands. I've also had computer issues so it had to be wiped.
So I will basically have to start the project over from scratch and whatever else I can remember.

Kindred87
Regular
Projects: Fairy Tale: Kaguya-hime, MR Project (Non-VN), Wake Up Call (Non-VN), & Becoming A Good Composer
Organization: セイバーサウンドグループ WEST

Re: Love ♡ GET!! [WIP] [GxB] {Revived and Restarting}

#188 Post by Kindred87 »

If you'd have me, I'd like to apply as a composer in the future. Plots like these really interest me, and if pulled off well, are incredibly inspiring.
LimeBooth : http://limebooth.com/profiles/collinkindred/ | Music Thread (Closed To Requests Indefinitely) : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=12938
SoundCloud : http://soundcloud.com/collin-kindred

Currently : Creating 75+ requested songs.

Hyda
Regular

Re: Love ♡ GET!! [WIP] [GxB] {Revived and Restarting}

#189 Post by Hyda »

Kindred87 wrote:If you'd have me, I'd like to apply as a composer in the future. Plots like these really interest me, and if pulled off well, are incredibly inspiring.
Oh, having a composer would be wonderful! When I get to that point in the development process, I would love to have your help. If you need any way to keep in touch, let me know. ^^

Hyda
Regular

Update~

#190 Post by Hyda »

I'm so glad to finally get this project in motion again~

Currently I am seeking a writer. Another person and I can contribute to the writing but it would be a great deal of help to have someone else working on it too. Especially with the script when it is starting to be made. @@

Feel free to post here or PM me if you are interested!

As for what I am working on now..

I'm working on getting the characters set up so the art for them can be started. After we know the characters and their personalities, it'll be easier to flesh out the script and how they will act. I will probably need help with the character details, so hopefully someone will come around soon!

Hyda
Regular

Re: Love ♡ GET!! [WIP] [GxB] {Revived!}

#191 Post by Hyda »

A writer has been found~ -joy-

We've made progress and I'll be able to start drawing up the concept of the characters. : D