Kioku (Recruiting Musical Talents)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Chidori-cha
Projects: Lied

Kioku (Recruiting Musical Talents)

#1 Post by Chidori-cha »

I apologize that I do not yet have any artwork available at this time for the project, but as I work on it, I will add them onto this topic.

The story of Kioku revolves around a young girl named Lirica, who wakes up one day, her only memory of a younger her playing with a dog and her father. However, she only believes it to be just a mere dream. Not long after awaking, does she run into a young boy named Ren, who tells her that he has been waiting to come and get her. His reason as to why, is because there are others like her, including Ren himself, and that there is a school dorm that is used specifically for such people. At the dorm, she meets Iris Honda, and the dorm's android, Miharu. They accept her with open arms, and she soon joins the dorm and the school it's associated with.
Soon after, two more join the dorm, and they all learn the true nature of the world around them; They're all dead, and they're being tested for a second chance at life, over the course of a year.

So far I have the storyline up to October, as the game starts in April. I'm following the course of a Japanese school year for the novel, and I'm going to try different ideas to make the whole year interesting and not very boring for such. And while a friend of mine commented that it would be a good RPG, I still am a beginner at scripting, and cannot do so yet. An alternative I had to that was a card battle system that is still being worked on.

As the topic says, I'm also looking for someone who can help me on the case of music, as I'm not the world's best composer, and I can't figure out how to use almost any music program (Except for Mario Paint, but...that's not good enough for a visual novel, in my opinion). If anybody is willing to help assist me in the term of music, please PM me if you can...I would pay, but I still have a year to go before I'm old enough to get a part-time job. > >;;