a dead project

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
silversporksama
Regular
Completed: Senpai WataMite, Last Couple Minutes
Organization: Tokkimeki
Tumblr: Tokkimeki
Deviantart: Tokkimeki
itch: tokkimeki

a dead project

#1 Post by silversporksama »

====
Last edited by silversporksama on Fri May 06, 2011 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Twenty(one) - (Recruiting)

#2 Post by DaFool »

Welcome to the forums. I'm afraid you'll need to put a bit more effort before asking for help... like a complete script to proofread would be very helpful and entice people to be more confident in your abilities.

Art at such an early stage only work for solo projects or groups whose members have already known each other for a long time.

Best of luck.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#3 Post by SilverxBlue »

Hi..!

I'm willing to help. However, I could only volunteer for the editing of script, and plot ideas stuff since i am not really good at art. But, i am a bit skilled in Grammar and Literature. I actually get a lot of plot ideas from all the novels I have read. So, I think i'll be able to give plot lines that are not so bad. :)

lastmousestanding
Regular

#4 Post by lastmousestanding »

I would also like to help - it sounds interesting

But... I can only really offer help with the same stuff SliverxBlue is willing to help
SilverxBlue wrote: I'm willing to help. However, I could only volunteer for the editing of script, and plot ideas stuff since i am not really good at art. But, i am a bit skilled in Grammar and Literature. I actually get a lot of plot ideas from all the novels I have read. So, I think i'll be able to give plot lines that are not so bad. :)
- but when it comes to ideas and editing (as in Quality Control), then the more the better :)

okonomiyaki
Regular

#5 Post by okonomiyaki »

This sounds like it's going to need a metric ton of CGs, and it might be a good idea to cut down the game size considerably if you want to catch the interest of an artist...

silversporksama
Regular
Completed: Senpai WataMite, Last Couple Minutes
Organization: Tokkimeki
Tumblr: Tokkimeki
Deviantart: Tokkimeki
itch: tokkimeki

#6 Post by silversporksama »

Thank you for the tips, everyone!
I managed to get myself a new tablet compatible with my laptop, as well as get a few friends helping out~
That means we won't need to worry about the graphics as badly :D

Sending PMs to SilverxBlue and lastmousestanding.

I just need to finish up a few things and deal with academic business (I can't go online during weekdays. urgh) and I'll have some outline of the game's plot flow ready.

...For now, the biggest problem is screen language @_@