Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
I've looked up different day cycle codes already, but didn't really see any codes that were like mine, so here I am.
* WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE:
1) Showing which day it is (like day 1, day 67 etc). each new day start after completeing an "action" at 23:00
2) 24 hour clock, and each action that you do increases the time by 1 hour. for example, it's 16:00, and you "do the dishes", and it sets to 17:00.
3) showing what weekday it is (monday-friday).
How do I get all of this working together?
Function act(action, currentHour, currentDay):
# do action here
currentHour = (currentHour +1) % 24
if currentHour == 0:
currentDay = currentDay +1
Then display currentHour and currentDay however you like.
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:03 pm
- Projects: No Good Wife
- Organization: Wild Rose Interactive
Try searching the Cookbook. Someone else has already made a solution for this.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users