Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:51 pm
- Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me
- Location: Oregon
b.Not what I need c. terrible sound quality.
Can anyone help me out here? Like a good sound effect for walking home in the evening ( birds chirping, crow cawing) and at night ( wind blowing) or stuff at school ( bell ringing) and random stuff ( being smacked into noises, doors opening/closing) stuff like that. (^_^) I look forward from hearing from you!
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:43 pm
- Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
- Projects: the head well lost
- Organization: L3
- Tumblr: narihira
- Deviantart: crownwaltz
- itch: lore
Just google "Free Sounds" or "Free SFX" and you'll find something! ^-^
I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong. Talk like everything's perfect, act like it’s all a dream and pretend it's not hurting me.
- Sexo Grammaticus
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:54 am
- Projects: human instrumentality and vocals section
- Location: butts
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:20 pm
- Completed: G-Senjou no Maou Translation
- Location: Nashville, TN
Sexo Grammaticus wrote:Every town has a glut of aspiring musicians. Find some friendly ones, borrow their microphones (and the musicians if they're into sound engineering / want producer credits / are stoned / are bored / are all of the previous) and foley the things you want yourself. It's not as hard as you think it is and you'll get exactly what you need.
It's way harder than recording music. I personally would have said, "It's harder than you think it is."
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 1:27 pm
- Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)
I also use the links off wiki.renai.us
Users browsing this forum: No registered users