Alter ego+The sims 3 = Beautiful life game

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
xelacroix
Regular
Projects: beautiful girls

Alter ego+The sims 3 = Beautiful life game

#1 Post by xelacroix »

OK example gameplay.

Start game. beautiful life. u will play as a girl from age 9 to 39. this game is little bit mix of the sims 3 and alter ego browser internet game.

Create your character.
here u can choose hair type, hair colour, various face, profile picture, body type, clothes,makeup,etc. almost everything like the sims 3, including height and boobs+hips size!

then u can choose ur traits and status. u can be a beautiful girl, intelligent girl, even u can be an ugly girl but believe me its giving u hard time in game. or a little bit hybrid. its ur choice but the points is limited. for traits, u need to choose 5 good traits and 5 bad traits.

example of status:

beauty: 70
intelligents: 60
strenght: 30
personality: 40
flair: 40
fate: 10 total points: 250

traits:

good: flirty, hot body, family oriented, charismatic, lovely voice.

bad: naughty, selfish, easy fall in love, ,easily jelous, shopaholic.

choose family

u can choose a rich, medium or poor family. u can choose how many ur family members. the max household is 15. every options of family members has 2 option, example u can have a nerd brother or cool brother. strict dad or nice dad. angel sister or emo sister. etc. u can play also with single mother/father.if u lazy/want some challenges, theres always a random options.

ok, after finished choosing, u can start ur life! u can also skip ur stage of life. for example u dont want to play children stage of life (age 9-14). u can go to next stage of life, teen (15-19), young adult (20-29), adult (30-39). if u choose to skip start at teen, u wont have a childhood bestfriend. and will be declare as just move in to the town (if u play at child, u also just move in to that at that age.)

there is in game status like mood/happiness, energy, social (school, workd) , family (relations with family), vocasional (performance at work), grades, body (maintaine body weight and health).

teen life.
sunday, 1 january 2012.
dawn. 6 a.m

1) u are sleeping, ur alarm is screaming to get u up for subuh prayer.

a) get up. = happines, fate +
b) wait for snooze 10 minutes. fate +
c) turn off the alarm and sleep = happines -, fate -

2) u already bath and ready for breakfast with ur family. suddently ur naughty little brother take ur sandwich. he ate 2. what would u do?

a) scream at him = family -, energy +
b) get it back with force = family -, energy +
c) tell mom. = family + happy +, energy +
d) doing nothing just drink ur lemon juice. = energy -, happy -

2) u walking towards school gate with your bestfriend, allison. the prefect in charge at the gate stare u and thinking about how lucky is him to know 2 beautiful girl in the school. he always know u will blossom into a beautiful girl. he smile at u and said 'hye cherry, u look good today'

a) ignore him = social +, relation +
b) be friendly = relation +
c) just said hi = social +
= social rep + (because ur beauty is 70 and u choose beautiful childhood bestfriend.)

3) its 1st day and u're in different class with ur bestfriend (because fate is low). ur intel is quite good (60) so u in 2nd good class, u're in the 2/5 class. where would u sit?

a) infront with good kid = social +
b) center, be all rounded = social +
c) at the back with bad bad kid. social -,

u can view the menu now to choose to do what in class for the next 8.30 - 10.30 am

a) study hard. mood -, intel +
b) study smart. mood, social,intel +
c) mingle with new friends. social,relation +

c.1. who do u want to mingle?
a) beauty girl/boy. boy social +
b) average girl/boy. social + happy +
c) nerd boy/girl. social -, happy +

u choose marie the beauty. she is school headcheerleader. she dont want to be friend with u (because she feel threat by ur beauty). social -, mood -

its recess time to eat. what do u want to eat?
a) heavy course - cheese burger,fries,potatoes
b) light course - simple hotdog.
c) drink milo and some fries.

who do want to hang out with
a) allison
b) classmate
c) alone. social -

while u eating with allison, one of the senior approach u. he is adam the soccer captain. would u entertain him?

a) yes!
b) yah. a little.
c) nah.

he asked u for a date this evening.

a)yes!
b)urm lets see
c) sorry

he wants ur number so he will be informed later.

a) give
b)no
c)refuse to go with him

so its a date! dont forget this evening.

u can check the the menu. u can get to know 1 more person at this canteen. or just go to toilet or class.

a) senior
b)other class.

details

a) the beauty/handsome
b) average
c) the nerd.

so u go the toilet just to check self up. while u repair ur hair, some arrogant chick comes and asked u rudely to get out.

a) get out - why? - too lazy to fight useless craps intel +
b) talk back - they warn to harm u. - they silent and let u stay social +. scare, social -
c) kick them - apparently u lose because 3 of them. social -, mood +

u at the class. u can choose what to do. see the menu if u want to mingle with ur classmate or just concentrate study.

u choose to mingle with fred, an average guy. he is so funny and computer wizard. mood +, social +

school end. u go back with bus because both ur parent working.

at home ur mom give a note to warm up the chicken soup for u and ur lil bro at the kitchen.

a)do it
b) nah. im still not hungry.
c) ask jamie

what do u think of this game? i continue the next tomorrow. still more to go..its going until night

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

Re: Alter ego+The sims 3 = Beautiful life game

#2 Post by PyTom »

This is a marginal thread for this forum, at least from what I gather from this post. I think you're concentrating far too much on the detail - individual choices - before giving people an idea of your game. Is there an overall story? I think we should find out about that before going into detail - if there isn't LSF may not be the right place for your project.

If you choose to post again, please use standard English spelling and punctuation. Many people may take the time to read and consider your post, you owe them the time it takes to compose a proper post.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

planktheory
Regular
itch: mykanthrope

#3 Post by planktheory »

Honestly, this sounds like a Choice of Game and easily done with their ChoiceScript.
http://www.choiceofgames.com/make-your- ... ipt-intro/

purple_pockets
Regular

#4 Post by purple_pockets »

It sounds like an interesting idea, but why shouldn't I just play "The Sims 3"? Is there something going on at the time? Maybe you could add some political intrigue, some danger? Is the girl running from something? Why should I care about all these statistics? Does it do anything for her?

I don't mean to be mean, but I agree with Py'Tom about the grammar. I know that everyone here doesn't have English as a first language, but taking the time to type out words such as "you" and "your" really help aid in the understanding of your post. I also really appreciate complete sentences, ones that have a subject and a verb.

It might be a nice idea if there is something else going on or if there is a goal that the character is trying to acheive. Otherwise, you might as well play "The Sims 3".
A teenager's favorite phrase:
No sé y no me importa.
Translation: I don't know and I don't care

xelacroix
Regular
Projects: beautiful girls

#5 Post by xelacroix »

the have additional stuf that the sims 3 doesnt have