Changing the size of the picture

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
tina2295

Changing the size of the picture

#1 Post by tina2295 »

how do i change the picture to fit the background. I'm new to doing this kind of work and everything is confusing me. my background pic is small and i do not know how to make it bigger.

About characters, do suppose to create them yourself or can you get them off the internet. :x

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Changing the size of the picture

#2 Post by DaFool »

Have you used Photoshop?
About characters, ideally you want to create them yourself.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

Re: Changing the size of the picture

#3 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Like DaFool said, it's best to create characters yourself. If you have no talent in drawing (like me) I recommend that you team up with an artist. In order to get an artist for your project, though, you will probably need to have something to show such as a significant chunk of writing. I you do end up using sprites you find online, make sure what you're using is alright. You want to make sure the sprites you use are free, because you don't want to upset the artists (and sort of steal from them). The same is true with backgrounds.
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.