Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:32 am
- Projects: Reaching
- Organization: Embersift Gaming
- Deviantart: csember
- Location: East Coast
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 pm
- Projects: Eyes of Gold (In-Progress)
- Organization: (Red Moon)
- Location: Glorious Nippon (A.K.A the USA)
Why I was interested in making a sort-of romance BxB VN in the first place, no clue. I guess I'm trying to aim for something 'different' in the BL community. How my attempt will turn out in the end... Will see, I'm hoping for good fortunes upon myself on this VN.
If I wasn't making a BxB I probably make some BxG (Have no ideas for one *yet* though). At most, I probably have some future ideas with some BxG romance on the side. (I kind of do already...)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:40 pm
- Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE PARADISE
- Organization: BlueAngelService
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE ISLAND
Story: 15% complete
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:50 pm
- Completed: Icebound, Selenon Rising Ep. 1-2
- Projects: Selenon Rising Ep. 3-4
- Organization: Fastermind Games
- Deviantart: sundownkid
- Location: NYC
Only thing i wont write or play is GxG...... Don't know why..... never say never, so might try out in future, but not now.
- Megane Procrastinator
- Posts: 4099
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:54 am
- Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
- Projects: At Regime's End
- Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead
- Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:15 am
- Projects: Mystic China, Kirei no shojo no yume
- Location: Malaysia
- Dystopian Princess
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 am
- Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
- Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
- Organization: Lion Box Studios
- Tumblr: lumenizampel
- Location: Philippines
Although if I wrote a character, and then I was told to genderflip them, I'd probably barely change a thing. ^^; (Since to me, I never really think about gender, just the character.) So maybe I could do BxB - although I'd hope it'd seem realistic...
- Blue Lemma
- Forum Founder
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:32 pm
- Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
- Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]
* I'm a B who's into Gs
* more able to draw off personal experience
* hardly anyone here makes BxG anymore
In a thread some time ago, I said that it's more useful to make the kind of characters and games you want to see than it is to complain about other people (esp. game companies) not making them. And since I try to practice what I preach, I'm making special effort this year to add more BxG to the community here rather than just lament how there is relatively little.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:33 am
- Completed: Being Beauteous, Ambre, HVNCML, Garden of Oblivion, Wounded by Words
- Projects: Chronotopia, Khzi and the Cursed Stone
- Organization: Träumendes Mädchen
- Tumblr: TraumendesMadchen
- Location: France
But I wouldn't be against playing a GxG game... or trying my hand at writing one.
Though... I don't know if you could call it GxB.... because the B tells half the story too... so it's kind of GxB and BxG? I dunno. I'm making it off a romance novel....
- Posts: 369
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 am
- Completed: Home's Embrace
- Projects: Royality TV
- Tumblr: fungiidraws
- itch: fungii
- Location: England
That's it, that's my driving force.
It's that shallow.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users