Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1261
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:38 am
- Projects: Rika
- Organization: Solo (for now)
- IRC Nick: Trick
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
If you'd like to view or use any code from my VN PM me. All code is freely available without restriction, but also without warranty or (much) support.
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:52 am
- Projects: Anton's Vacation EP 1 and 2 + Rising Angels (CGs/Character Selection), Katajion Kinetic Monthly (character sprites)
- Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
"The content of Moonlit Walks is available here under an open license."
linking to this page:
It looks like they've gotten permission from/worked with at least some of the creators from the other games, from what I've seen. No bloody idea why they decided to blow off dealing with yours properly. Plus, I'm pretty sure it's clear they saw this thread, saw that there's a group with a similar name and took the opportunity to go after them. Congrats on antagonizing the community, I guess?
- Ren'Py Creator
- Posts: 15445
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:58 am
- Completed: Moonlight Walks
- Projects: Ren'Py
- IRC Nick: renpytom
- Github: renpytom
- itch: renpytom
- Location: Kings Park, NY
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Silly and fun things are important." - Elon Musk
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom