Ideas for Tol3

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Tyler
Regular

Ideas for Tol3

#1 Post by Tyler »

Hello there. I thought of a little feature that could be in Tol3 for some cool game play. Your character could have stasts. one example is smarts. if you smarts are high enough, you could get a specil bonus on making girls like you. Example: for someone smart like Yuki, if your intelligence is say 20 and you make her happy, her love scale will increase by 5 instead of 3.

There could also be like girl smarts. This is basicly how good you are talking to girls. The higher it is, the better responsis you can say and a better chance of making a girl happy.

There could alos be a perv feature. If it high, seeing a girl in a swim suit could basicly make choices harder and some events that normall don't happen, like auto saying something like "Woha! nice stuff!" from Tol1, resulting in a downfall of good girls, but an increase of bad girls.

There are things you can do to rais these stats. If you have a good friend whos a girl, talk to here about dateing stuff to raise your girl smarts.

These are just a few ideas. post your ideas on cool little features that could be made for Tol3

Herzeleid

#2 Post by Herzeleid »

Whoa slow down :shock: ...TOL2 Isn't even finished yet...And who knows...maybe BL wants to take a brake from the TOL series for a while...

Tyler
Regular

#3 Post by Tyler »

ok, then mabye it could be used in the next game before Tol3. I'm just gameplay wondering if anyone here likes the idea and if they have other ideas

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#4 Post by Sai »

Maybe this thread could be turned into "What ideas for features within Ren'ai games do you have?" in general since it is quite early to be talking about ToL3 but naturally never too early to talk about ideas for games in general. And maybe some of the game makers here could adapt them into any projects they are planning...
I'd be interested to hear. I'd also like to hear "What current features in Ren'ai games do you like the most or think are quite novel?"

I think the Ren'ai games with overhead "world maps" look kind of interesting. Although it seems to be a drawback to some that having such a feature means events become more random and means completing paths can get too difficult (as you need to be in the right place at the right time). But some games get over this by having face icons on the map points (to show who you'll bump into if you go there)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#5 Post by mikey »

likes> coherency, when a game has a specific feel to it, I also prefer inner monologues to conversations.

dislikes>> to be perfectly honest I prefer plain game styles over combined ones.