The Undead Forum Member's VN project

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
GorillaKick
Regular

The Undead Forum Member's VN project

#1 Post by GorillaKick »

I actually have begun work on a real VN project. Originally, I wanted to do a light-hearted, linear H game, but I have since dropped that idea. Now I've decided to go a more serious route.

However, the project is still in the early stages. I have a basic story and I'm currently writing a script of sorts.

The story thus far:

A young student (Current working name: Mikhail) awakes from a long slumber only to find that he does not remember anything prior to falling asleep. He soon discovers that he has a hole within himself; in a sense he is hollow. (That is merely what he sees, so it can't necessarily be taken as fact.) Soon thereafter, he is attacked by the looming blackness. He wakes up once more remembering the face of a smiling girl. From there, he decides to investigate the circumstances behind all the preceding events, the reason why he can't remember anything before he woke up, and just who that girl is.

The current working title is 'hollow'. It will have a sort of stream-of-consciousness narrative in the style of Tsukihime or Fate/Stay Night. Also, it will for sure be a hentai game.

So, the reason that I'm presenting this project so early in the game is because I need someone who I can bounce ideas off of. Basically, someone who would be willing to take a look at my ideas and possibly help me put them in order. (I am a terrible scatterbrain, if you can't tell from my posting.) Any takers?
If liars make promises, then I'm a master craftsman.