Ideas Dump

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
Projects: the head well lost
Organization: L3
Tumblr: narihira
Deviantart: crownwaltz
itch: lore

Re: Ideas Dump

#601 Post by Camille »

HigurashiKira wrote:I really would like to make a pure Yaoi VN, so many otome/BxG games in the WIP section @A@
Basicly, sexy MC and Sexy LI's on vacation together. All the love story tropes come into effect
Including the jealous, yandere lover :D
As well as some kinky CG scenes (which can only be seen in an 18+ version of it)
I'm working on one! :D And it's even got a yandere in it. (I love yanderes /sob I had to really tone down one of the guys in Machina Jewel because I thought he'd be too yandere for mainstream players)

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
itch: project-rothera

#602 Post by curry nochi rice »

This idea didn't let me get sleep last night:

A robot-to-human transformation...
Personal (R-13) | Now at IndieDB | Circle Cosine's itch.io
I wanna be done.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#603 Post by LVUER »

You mean like Bicentennial Man (starring Robin Williams)?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran

#604 Post by curry nochi rice »

LVUER wrote:You mean like Bicentennial Man (starring Robin Williams)?
dude.. I don't know that movie XD

but what I thought about last night would be the robot, either male/female, grows like a real human in all aspects, from age zero to (n) and she/he does not know that /she (she for me XD) is a robot, then here comes the protagonist that falls in-love with the "supposedly human" robot... then deeper into the story, he gets involved with the "human"'s family (Natural and real humans) who nurtured the robot from age 0 to (17).... then as the story progresses, he gets involved with the lab that made her... and tells him that since the robot choose him to be her partner... he can decide the ff:

1.) tell her the truth and let her decide her faith
2.) don't tell her the truth and let her remain as a robot
3.) don't tell her the truth but you make her into a human.
4.) Tell her the truth and leave her.
5.) tell her the truth and stay with her.
6.) Make her into a human, tell her the truth, stay with her.
7.) Make her into a human, tell her the truth, leave her.
XD.. anybody wants to take this project up?... I named her Alice btw... XD got inspired by that Persona 3 discussion we had earlier,, XD
Last edited by curry nochi rice on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wanna be done.

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#605 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Or maybe it can be the opposite : a human turning to a robot for some psychological reason.

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran

#606 Post by curry nochi rice »

Lumen_Astrum wrote:Or maybe it can be the opposite : a human turning to a robot for some psychological reason.
or maybe a man fell in-love with a robot and so decided to be a robot himself..
I wanna be done.

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#607 Post by HigurashiKira »

You know, someone should make an otome game about making an otome game (as in humanized versions opf the programs that make said games.)

It starts of as "business as usal" for them, but as the story progresses it becomes an otome game within an otome game.
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Fawn
Moe Imouto

#608 Post by Fawn »

Yay revival of old threads!
@Kira: Only if it was yuri ;) hhahahah jk.

I have an idea, though it's more of a game making challenge than anything.
The challenge is to pick a song that means a lot to you and turn it into a kinetic novel or short VN. You also must use at least one line of the lyrics in the script. Another rule is that it can't be a song from a game, tv show or anime, it has to be a stand alone song.

It would be really awesome to see people's interpretations of songs into vns and stories, don't you think? :D

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#609 Post by HigurashiKira »

Fawn wrote:Yay revival of old threads!
@Kira: Only if it was yuri ;) hhahahah jk.

I have an idea, though it's more of a game making challenge than anything.
The challenge is to pick a song that means a lot to you and turn it into a kinetic novel or short VN. You also must use at least one line of the lyrics in the script. Another rule is that it can't be a song from a game, tv show or anime, it has to be a stand alone song.

It would be really awesome to see people's interpretations of songs into vns and stories, don't you think? :D
I wouldn't allow that to happen, it'll be BL before it becomes yuri!

And that idea...sounds pretty neat. Could make for a nice and short VN o:
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#610 Post by RemnantDream »

HigurashiKira wrote:It starts of as "business as usal" for them, but as the story progresses it becomes an otome game within an otome game.
Inception? o.O

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran

#611 Post by curry nochi rice »

winter survival simulation
I wanna be done.

Arsenic_Love

#612 Post by Arsenic_Love »

A fujoshi yuri couple that gender bends into a yaoi couple!! :O

bellice
Veteran

#613 Post by bellice »

Man, why do I never have any grand ideas? :/
I mean, all I get are small snippets of what I want a story to have...or visions of H-scenes. (Not that I mind that last part....xD)
I do have some things though (projects I've either never started or discarded somewhere along the way):

1. This one would work best as an RPG or a VN with RPG elements. The story takes place in some fantasy land. You are the princess of the land, but always had an affinity for running around outdoors and would rather fight than learn to behave with grace. However, your parents want you to stay in the castle and learn to be a proper lady. Now thankfully, your brother would rather stay home and read than go traveling and do all those pesky manly things, therefore he often asks you to switch places with him. And one day, when you're just about to return from wherever you were (dressed as your brother), someone comes up to you and tells you that YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE.
...and is obviously talking about your brother. So, basically, you're forced to go on an adventure while trying to make everyone believe that you're a guy. And a hero at that. The fact that you're very small and petit and everyone thinks you're a little boy doesn't help.
The companions you pick up on the way are datable, but expect the girls to view you as a cute little boy and most of the guys to have gay panic once you make a move on them.
Here's a small picture of the main character and one of the romance options:

(It's pretty chliched, yes, but the whole thing isn't really supposed to be taken seriously)

2. I dunno, some kind of time travel/another dimension/whatever thingy.
The main character (girl, again) is transported to the future or whatever, where there are now demons and other supernatural creatures running around and living with humans like it's nobody's business. But really, that 'plot' is just an excuse for having the option of romancing a nekotama (cat demon) who absolutely DESPISES you from the get-go and you have no idea why. At the end of her route it turns out that she was your pet cat before you got transported here. She waited every day at the place where you disappeared, but you never came back. In the end, she waited so long that she turned into a youkai. (Can't blame her for being bitter...)

So, as you see, my ideas aren't worth crap. Not that I don't have good ideas, too, but I either forget them again or they're much to elaborate to ever put into practice. *shrug*

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#614 Post by papillon »

A true reverse harem game - a BxG (or GxB, it really doesn't matter) game in which, instead of having one protagonist and a bunch of members of the appropriate sex to choose from, you're one of the many datable options, all competing for the attentions of the lone MOAS.

With some opportunity for frustrated humor if you're trapped within the confines of your role (You have been written as "The Tsundere" and trying to behave otherwise causes 'game errors'!) or if your competition is all ridiculous cliches that still seem to be awfully effective at what they're doing...

Fawn
Moe Imouto

#615 Post by Fawn »

@ papillon: It would be even better if the boys were competing to the death. An insane witch woman has trapped a bunch of bishies in her creepy mansion, and they must all try to please her by fitting to a stereotype. The one whom she likes most wins, and all else perish...