Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 3700
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm
- Projects: A Close Shave
- Location: Medford, MA
*Last Thing Done (Aug 17): Finished coding emotions and camera for 4/10 main labels.
*Currently Doing: Coding of emotions and camera for the labels--On 5/10
*First Next thing to do: Code in all CG and special animation stuff
*Next Next thing to do: Set up film animation
*Other Thing to Do: Do SFX and Score (maybe think about eye blinks?) http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=21978
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:06 pm
- Organization: Metasepia Games
- Deviantart: qirien
- Github: qirien
- itch: qirien
- Location: New Mexico, USA
1) I want it quiet (in a public place, other people listening to something, etc)
2) Music loops are too short or music is annoyingly cliche
3) There are grating sound effects that happen on mouseovers, etc.
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:36 pm
- Completed: Final Week, CardioQuiz, Cafe Memoria, All I Want for Christmas is a Girlfriend
- Projects: Memoria (on hiatus), Cafe Memoria Deux
- Organization: PixaelSoft
- Location: Southern CA
The BGM adds greatly to the atmosphere, and SFX can add a nice touch to a scene. It really enhances the playing experience.
Play the Café Memoria Deux Demo
Users browsing this forum: No registered users