Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:20 am
- Completed: Who is Mike?, Cupid
- Projects: Truth [Supernatural|Thriller]
- Organization: FERVENT
- Tumblr: ferventdev
- Skype: ameliori
- itch: fervent
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:35 pm
- Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
- Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
- Organization: MESI Games
- IRC Nick: Hizi
- Tumblr: mesigames
- Skype: kurotezuka
- itch: hijiri
- Location: Los Angeles
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."
- Jackkel Dragon
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:17 pm
- Projects: CPD2 series, EA, BN
- Organization: Team Despair, Nightshade
- Location: USA
Includes information about and links to many of my current and past projects.
- Eldritch Academy: A Romance/Paranormal Thriller Visual Novel about a Japanese boarding school's dark secret. (itch.io|Steam) [Nightshade]
- Eldritch University: A Horror/Romance Visual Novel; the follow-up to Eldritch Academy. (itch.io|Steam) [Nightshade]
- Blooming Nightshade: A lighthearted Romance Visual Novel set at the school from Eldritch Academy. (itch.io|Steam) [Nightshade]
- Flowering Nightshade: A lighthearted Romance Visual Novel and the follow-up to Blooming Nightshade. (itch.io) [Nightshade]
- Novels and short stories. (Shireishi, Those That Linger: GhostSense, and more) (Amazon Kindle) [Nightshade]
- Corpse Party D2: A series of RPG Maker and Ren'Py fangames based on CORPSE-PARTY's D-2 ending. [Team Despair]
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:11 am
- Completed: Check Signature!
- Projects: Check Signature!
- Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
- Tumblr: thebunnyofevil
I got Seduce Me coming out on V-Day, then I got some remakes to do for my 24 hour VN, My Lady, and my NaNoReno 2013 otome, My Teacher.
After those, I got a drama mystery VN, Genius Insanity, and possibly another VN, depending on money situations and what not.
In the dark shadows of my secret private alone-time cave, I'm slowing channeling the inner Ryukishi07 into a series that I might completely 100% self-produce. Might not be out for a long while, but it's a break from these other projects lol.
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 6:22 pm
- Completed: EVOLVEd: Echoes of the Codex War. [ASH] The Seeds of Destruction
- Projects: One Night of [SNOW], Stained with Magic
- Deviantart: truefaiterman
- Location: Spain, and without bullfighting!
- My own... special project. A certain parody in which I will paint AND write (this time in English, which is already giving me a few headaches xDU)
- My ANIMU fantasy novel (this one in Spanish), which is already 90k words and still needs like DOUBLE the size.
Good luck to everyone else's projects, and have a happy new year!
Well, I plan on working on a dystopian future, clone otome VN this year. I hope to develop a team and be able to turn an idea into reality. As well as that, I want to work on some smaller, shorter VNs and familiarise myself with Ren'py.
- Posts: 333
- Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:17 am
- Completed: Rising Angels Reborn (2013), Rising Angels Fates: Allegiance (2017)
- IRC Nick: souten
I feel like I hardly did anything last year, but this year I hope to pick Dolls back up and participate in the upcoming NaNoWinter and NaNo10th this March. I really hope I'll be able to get Dolls+ out since it's long overdue!
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:22 pm
- Completed: Asher, Sunrise, Tell a Demon
- Projects: Asher Remake, TEoA
- Organization: Sun Labyrinth
- Tumblr: sunlabyrinth
- Deviantart: sunlabyrinth
I'm finishing up Tell a Demon, then I'll get straight into a third story set in the same world.
I'm going through a bunch of ideas and I think I'm going to do a battle royale-feeling conquest game with sci-fi and fantasy. I hope I can actually get somewhere on it since I have a bad habit of piling more and more onto myself without thinking.
2015 should be a big year for us! ('us' being our tiny group called 'Akimi Ero Works')
We're hoping to give the Adult Section here a fair bit of love! ^^
Our first big title, Manor of Amnesia (NSFW) should be ready either late this month, or next month sometime. So I hope people are excited for that!
We do have an idea for another erotic game which we'll likely start working on soon after Manor of Amnesia is done! This will likely be done late in the year, so we'll see how it goes!
Anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful 2015, take care. ^^
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 559
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 7:59 pm
- Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
- Projects: BL VN
- Deviantart: Lesleigh63
I'm working out the outline for my next VN. Been having trouble settling on an idea, but this current outline is much further along than any of the others I started. Hopefully I'll have something to work with soon and can start the actual writing.
Good luck everyone with your projects in 2015. Progress... onwards...
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 3631
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm
- Projects: A Close Shave
- Location: Medford, MA
I did a bunch of work on my VN, A Close Shave. All the writing is done and coded (though I have to finish testing the endings...there are 58 minor ending variations to check, which might result in minor rewrites). And very exciting for me, I did a huge update on my Clock code recently which will be an important part of the game. So that is really fun. Sadly, for a game that is quite small and should be done already, the game isn't done. Mainly because I've been working on my academic writing--because I have to turn in my tenure packet this coming summer.
On that front, this year I also finished up the Revise & Resubmit for my major article that positions me strongly in one of my areas of specialization, I also wrote and submitted another big article I was asked to write and did initial revisions on that as well; and I wrote a very large Chapter 1 of my book--and I gave two invited lectures and a paper presentation at a national conference.
On my plate for 2015:
First and foremost, I have to get Ch 1, 3, & 4 of my book revised in the next few weeks and my book proposal written and all that sent off to my publisher. Really I should get that all done before the semester starts January 14...I don't know if that is realistic, but I have to do it so I can get a book contract before my tenure packet goes in in June.
Next, I have to get my tenure book manuscript finished by May 1st.
These two things are my top, top priority. Without the manuscript finished and the book contract I will not get tenure and then I will be fired. So. That is number 1 before my VN project.
Also, in order to get my tenure case in a good space I need to:
-finish quick edits on two articles that should be coming out soon.
-finish revising three articles I have on the back burner and submit them to journals...preferably 2 out of 3 of them before my June 15 tenure deadline.
-Write a new article on appropriation in the late summer.
All of that done? FINISH A Close Shave. This will involve, primarily, commissioning art--which won't be as easy as it sounds because I am looking for an artist who a) is willing to do layers so I can live composite, and b) who can draw in a non-anime style. After the art, I have to do the coding for that and do the music and sound design...then all the final polish. I would love to be able to work on it after I turn in my tenure packet in June and get it finished by the end of this year.
*Last Thing Done (Aug 17): Finished coding emotions and camera for 4/10 main labels.
*Currently Doing: Coding of emotions and camera for the labels--On 5/10
*First Next thing to do: Code in all CG and special animation stuff
*Next Next thing to do: Set up film animation
*Other Thing to Do: Do SFX and Score (maybe think about eye blinks?) http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=21978
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:26 am
- Completed: numerous
- Tumblr: godlinegames
- Deviantart: godline-games
- itch: godline
Other than that, there's Kaitlyn in Chinaland, a secret project with Katta (which we might be able to put up a WIP for once we've got that art thing sorted out, since the artist we had bailed) and another secret project that's on the backburner.
I also might do a birthday project for my mom (converting one of her stories to VN form), and I'm doing a present for someone else too that's almost done.
And that's it!
- Mad Harlequin
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1068
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:55 am
- Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
- IRC Nick: MadHarlequin
- Location: Gotham City
Users browsing this forum: No registered users