Watercress Studios: NaNoRenO '15 Stream

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
TuttyTheFruity
Regular
Completed: A!MGIADSFTDOH!, Palinurus, Our Home., Seeds of Sylvia, Last Continue Customization Prototypes
Projects: Citrus Girls
Organization: Watercress Studios
IRC Nick: TuttyTheFruity
Tumblr: therecettearsarereal
Github: TuttyTheFruity

Watercress Studios: NaNoRenO '15 Stream

#1 Post by TuttyTheFruity »

Hi guys!

This Saturday, starting at 9PM EDT, Watercress Studios will be holding a NaNoRenO '15 stream. Our stream will be hosted by our dev panel of Watercress developers - basically a bunch of chums that came together because we love visual novels. Maybe with some special guests too, who knows!

We'll begin with a stream of our own contribution to the game jam, Palinurus, providing commentary on our own dev process as we go and the challenges encountered. It's not a long game, so we will follow up on it with some other VNs from NaNoRenO that we really liked. Depends on how far we can go without getting exhausted.

Some stuff we liked! Check them out, there's good variety here. We're open to requests too if you stop by or post here:
Here's the link to our Twitch. It'll be a small celebration of NaNoRenO, if you were involved as either a reader or a developer we'd love to have you!
Last edited by TuttyTheFruity on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out our Maximum Monster Month submission, Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!

Rainbow Wavedash
Regular
Projects: Starswirl Academy, Pretty
Tumblr: rainbowwavedash

Re: Watercress Studios: NaNoRenO '15 Stream

#2 Post by Rainbow Wavedash »

I'll be working for two hours into that stream. I hope I catch you guys playing our game. :D

TuttyTheFruity
Regular
Completed: A!MGIADSFTDOH!, Palinurus, Our Home., Seeds of Sylvia, Last Continue Customization Prototypes

#3 Post by TuttyTheFruity »

Rainbow Wavedash wrote:I'll be working for two hours into that stream. I hope I catch you guys playing our game. :D
Hope to see you there too! Worst case scenario, I've already promised a bunch of folk I'll be recording and uploading it later for everyone, so you can check that out if you miss Scallywags.
Check out our Maximum Monster Month submission, Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!

TuttyTheFruity
Regular

#4 Post by TuttyTheFruity »

Gonna bump this up to announce that we're doing another stream tomorrow (Saturday) at 9PM EDT. Scallywags and Three Guys That Paint are shortlisted for our picks this round though we might pick some others (if they don't, it's a safe bet they'll appear the following week). We'll be doing this weekly for NaNoRenO coverage, swing on by!

Hopefully this time I remember to record the stream too. :oops:

Little short notice but it should be a fine night. Hope to see you guys there!

yuucie
Regular
Completed: NaNoReNo[2015] Those Without Names
Tumblr: an-na-ko

#5 Post by yuucie »

Just wanted to say thank you for featuring my game! It really means a lot. :oops: I also quite enjoyed some of the other games on your list, and will have to get to playing the rest!

TuttyTheFruity
Regular

#6 Post by TuttyTheFruity »

yuucie wrote:Just wanted to say thank you for featuring my game! It really means a lot. :oops: I also quite enjoyed some of the other games on your list, and will have to get to playing the rest!
Hi! We'll probably actually get to streaming it next week if you wanna swing by the stream for then.

We'll post tonight's stream when it gets uploaded onto YouTube.

yuucie
Regular
Completed: NaNoReNo[2015] Those Without Names
Tumblr: an-na-ko

#7 Post by yuucie »

Ohhh, thank you! I get so anxious when people live play my game. I might spontaneously combust out of anxiety. I'll try to hop in! Thank you for taking the time to stream it! (And I will frantically try to catch up on my nano backlog play list;; )