Hello~!

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
kawaii_penguin

Hello~!

#1 Post by kawaii_penguin »

Hello,

<My name's Olivia and I'm going into the 7th grade but you can just call me whatever fits. (Kawaii, Olivia, Livi, Liv etc.)>

I'm a young aspiring artist and writer. I've been working on some stuff and seem to start something new often. I would like to one day make a complete visual novel or dating sim and maybe be part of a team. It would be cool to be part of one now but I'm probably too young for anyone's liking. Although I personally think I have the mental age capacity and professionalism side to do it. But it's mostly my age.

Anyways I've been trying to get better at both traditional and digital art, using Ren'Py and knowing the scripting codes, making stories and getting better at writing along the way.

Yeah if anybody would actually do some work with me that'd be cool, you can also pm me and I'll try to reply :) thanks! ~ XxOliviaxX

PS I know I already posted this on the guestbook but I'm not sure who reads it so I decided to post
it here as well~! :3
Attachments
Kawaii Penguin pp edit 2.png

kawaii_penguin

Re: Hello~!

#2 Post by kawaii_penguin »

By thw way, sorry if I made any mistakes in advance~! X3 ~ XxOliviaxX

sei.chan

#3 Post by sei.chan »

I don't think this belongs in Creators discussions....but....Hello Kawaii penguin~ nice to see somebody so young definitely your going to have an advantage in the future as an artist since you have started so young. (huggles) I'm seimi chan nice to meet you!

kawaii_penguin

#4 Post by kawaii_penguin »

@sai.chan

Yeah sorry I didn't know where to put it :? Thanks for your warm welcome, I hope to get better.

*huggles back* Hi I'm Olivia-Chan! Nice to meet you too~!:D

Bto3
Regular
Completed: Naomi, VC: Simple Answers, Out of Sync
Projects: Vibrant Color, Out of Sync
Organization: Paper Star Studios
IRC Nick: B3_/Bto3
Tumblr: paperstarstudios
itch: Bto3

#5 Post by Bto3 »

Hello, Olivia! Welcome to the forum!

LemmaSoft doesn't really have an area for intro posts aside from the Guestbook. A better bet would've been to post this in the general discussion area, but even then I'm not sure.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Go forth and create!

Kailoto
Veteran
Completed: No VNs, but a few novels. :D
Projects: Artificial, Seven Deaths (inactive)

#6 Post by Kailoto »

Wow, 7th grade. I wish I'd have gotten such an early start. I didn't start writing seriously until sophomore year.

Good to have you Olivia, and welcome aboard! If you're looking to find a project to work on, the Recruitment & Services Offered forum is your best bet. You can make a thread for your particular services, like artwork or writing, in the appropriate subforum. You can also look for openings in the Free/Commercial/Paid Projects subforums as well. Just make sure to read and follow the official rules for the recruitment forums when posting there.

Other than that, feel free to read around and join in on any of the discussions, and I hope you enjoy yourself!
Things I've Written:
Sakura (Novel, Self Published, 80,000+ words)
City and Girl (Novel, First Draft, 70,000+ words)
Loka (Novel, Third Draft, 120,000+ words)

A layabout writer and programmer with lots of problems and even more ideas. Hyped for Persona 5.

kawaii_penguin

#7 Post by kawaii_penguin »

@Bto3

Thanks I will! :)
@Kailoto

Yeah I think it was really my best friend when we were in 6th grade, we still love to write and show each other to this day. :)

And thanks I hope to find something to work on. I'm trying to keep myself busy with stuff I enjoy this year to keep myself up and active unlike last year. I'm going to be doing tennis and art classes so I'll defiantly achieve that goal! So it'll be nice to relax with something else I enjoy! I'll quit rambling on now! XD

Anyways thanks to you guys for the warm welcome~! :)

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#8 Post by kisa »

*stalks*
Nice to meet you, young one~
I hope the people of the forum make you feel welcome. ^u^
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

kawaii_penguin

#9 Post by kawaii_penguin »

@kisa

Thank you, yes they are~! :)

sherberrie
Regular

#10 Post by sherberrie »

FINALLY, SOMEONE YOUNGER THAN ME! (I'm going into eighth grade)

Welcome to the forums, Olivia! My name is Sherleen, and since we're around the same age, I think it'd be cool for us to keep in touch. I'm an writer/artist too, and I'm willing to help you out anytime~