A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 12:23 am
- Projects: Seat of Power, Our Final Moments, A More Beautiful World, Forgotten, Not Lost
- Organization: Afterthought Studios
- Tumblr: letsafterthoughtstudios
- Location: Some imaginary island...
I'd find that getting voice acting makes an extremely negligible impact on sales. It is more of a creator-wishlist item.
Founder of Afterthought Studios
A More Beautiful World
Forgotten, Not Lost
Our Final Moments
Seat of Power
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:19 pm
- Deviantart: exstarsis
I was thinking that if you don't speak Japanese, and you just want the exotic sound of voices without comprehensible vocabulary, you could always construct a simple, emotive language and record native-English VAs speaking that, as some games and composers have done. (This would, obviously, work better in a fantasy game than in a Tokyo high school game.)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users