Hey, guess this is kinda an intro...

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Dre
Regular

Hey, guess this is kinda an intro...

#1 Post by Dre »

Didn't really know where to post to say what I needed to say, so I'll just do it here. I want to start by saying great game PyTom. I really love the story and was able to get into it right from the start.(well maybe after a minute or two, but I got into it) And I wasn't able to play milkys game yet, but I plan to.

Ok now about the reason I posted here. For a while now, I've been bounching from game maker to game maker tring to find the right maker for my game. At this point, I'm just using flash, it wasn't till I fount out about Renpy and played around with it that I decieded I wanted to use it. It wasn't till I played moon light where I made my decision final.

Well, about the game, it's call Vigilante. You are a reporter for a company and is given the job of a life time to do a 5 week report on Vigilante, the hottest new work force that is composed of an all female band. The story is mostly comedy and has some horror as written in my orignial script. Even though I have started to make the game, I plan to change somethings in the ending and such. You can find out more info on this game at my website http://www.allugic.tk. I have no demo at this time, but I think changing the project over to Renpy will make it easy on me and time.

Heh, Jerails's been to my website a few times, wow, the internet is smaller than I thought. Here's some screen shots for kicker:
http://allugic.angeltowns.net/s_1.jpg
http://allugic.angeltowns.net/s_2.jpg
http://allugic.angeltowns.net/s_3.jpg

If you read to this point, I'm very sorry for wasting so much of your time!

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#2 Post by Sai »

Hello, welcome to the forum.
It's nice to hear that your project will be making good progress now that you discovered RenPy.
I like the artwork by the way, looks promising.

Best of luck with it.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#3 Post by mikey »

Welcome aboard and good luck with Vigilante, the art looks great. We seem to be on a roll this month ^_^

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#4 Post by rioka »

Hi Dre. Welcome! So far your project looks promising. Can't wait to see the final results. =)

mikey>> Yeah, it seems there are more people getting into ren'ai. This year is definitely living up to the forecast so far. :knock on wood: Wouldn't want to jinx ourselves. ;)

Grey
Veteran

#5 Post by Grey »

The art on that and on your site is nice :)

Good luck with the project!

Nio
Regular
Projects: ??????

#6 Post by Nio »

Hey, looking good. Welcome to the forum.

Tage
Regular

#7 Post by Tage »

That was the most new thread posts in a row I've seen here. :shock: Anyway, nice art. Good luck with your project.

Dre
Regular

#8 Post by Dre »

Thanks for the replies. I'm really glade I fount this maker and this forum. Now all that's left is to complete this game, but this still might take a while.(slow worker/procrastinator) :P

RedSlash
Veteran

#9 Post by RedSlash »

I like the artwork on your site. Welcome to the forums!

Jerails
Veteran

#10 Post by Jerails »

Woot! It's Dre! Looks like ya found LemmaLand all on your own, then, eh? Cool! Well, you should be able to get tons of help on your game-making here, so go ahead and ask away!

...Woot, I'm back!
It's been a while, folks!