Ren'ai game maker in Japanese

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
bardsmanship

Ren'ai game maker in Japanese

#1 Post by bardsmanship »

Anyone know what Enterbrain's ren'ai maker is called in Japanese? I'm trying to find some resources for it by doing a search on google.

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#2 Post by Sai »

Not sure if it is the latest one or whatever but the one I know of is called Ren'ai Simulation Maker 2 for the PC... but err you want the title in Japanese?... Can't help you there since I don't know Japanese and can't translate but maybe the Japanese title is on the official page for it over at Enterbrain.

Official homepage: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/digifami/products/renai2/
Last edited by Sai on Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#3 Post by Megaman Z »

mental note to self: leave the finding of obscure Japanese games/tools to Sai and other experts...
reason: Gamefaqs has NO data whatsoever about this! I checked ALL of the stuff that's in the database! (which is funny, because they have data on just about every version of RPG Tsukuru they've released...)
~Kitsune Zeta

JackalAndromeda

#4 Post by JackalAndromeda »

The game you linked here is called Renai Simulation School 2. Hope that helps! (And I hope I'm not just misunderstandng the question...)

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#5 Post by Megaman Z »

...And I assume there's not a demo of some sort? (Like with RPG maker XP)
~Kitsune Zeta

JackalAndromeda
Regular

#6 Post by JackalAndromeda »

All I can find is an update for download, but I believe you have to have the original game for that to work...

Searching "恋愛シミュレーションツクール+ダウンロード" I've only found places that sell it, and a bunch of pages where you can download games people have made with the program. (That's kind of neat). No demos or anything to be found so far. I'll keep looking.

bardsmanship

#7 Post by bardsmanship »

The closest thing to a demo I've found is this : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthrea ... ge=1&pp=10

Though it's apparently entirely in Japanese and I don't really know what exactly it is (a demo, a patch or something else) because I haven't downloaded it.