First short visual novel theme poll

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
EscapistHowl
Projects: MamoteMi: Moonlight / Failed quest
Tumblr: EscapistHowl
Deviantart: EscapistHowl

First short visual novel theme poll

#1 Post by EscapistHowl »

Greetings! I'm Howl and I'm new into visual novels ;u;. I've been wanting to make one since forever, though, and we just heard about Nanoreno so my partners and I decided to make our first short try at it. We want to use one of our RolePlay stories since they're kinda developed in our heads and would be easier to start with, but we can't decide which one to use (We have around 14 options actually) so we wanted to ask you guys your opinion on which story/theme would look more appealing to you!

This is the link to a rough list of characters/stories I've made: (Warning: Some of them are NSFW)
http://escapisthowl.com/post/157909424523/nanorenopoll
There's a link at the end of it for the poll but I'll leave it here just in case you missed it:
http://www.strawpoll.me/12449328

I would reallyt appreciate your help TwT <3 Thank you very much in advance!

(Also this is my first post here, I wasn't sure this was the right forum, please let me know if I was wrong so I can change it, thanks ;u;)

storykween
Regular
Completed: Serafina's Saga, Quantum Conscience, Echoes of the Fey, miraclr - Divine Dating Sim
Organization: Woodsy Studio

Re: First short visual novel theme poll

#2 Post by storykween »

Interesting ideas! Having a poll is a good idea. I chose 6 purely because I love that sort of theme. Best of luck!
My website: woodsy-studio.com

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#3 Post by gekiganwing »

A lot of these ideas caught my attention. The one which stood out the most was #12, "The Witch and the Beast." It sounds like this story won't focus on relationships, and that it could be genuinely worksafe. (If the MPAA reviewed it, it might get a G or PG rating.) Finally, it reminds me of a movie which somehow I waited until 2016 to see -- Kiki's Delivery Service.

Marmoon

#4 Post by Marmoon »

Hi @EscapistHowl,

I tried accessing the link but it says URL not found -- has it been taken down?

-Marmoon