Attention all VN makers! Looking for an artist?

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Binki
Regular

Attention all VN makers! Looking for an artist?

#1 Post by Binki »

Yes! I'm finally whoring myself out to all prospective game makers!
I'm not the best but I try!
Character art :
( Yes I know one sleeve of her pinnafore and one side of the bow are off. I wish I could have noticed when I was drawing X_X )
This took me about 1 hour and 45 mins.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/ ... ictory.jpg <-- The face is soo mushy in this I was embarrassed to post ^_^;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/ ... cfc851.jpg <-- OOOOOLD! Gaia avatar art

Background:
Yes, I manipulate pictures in photoshop. They can serve as bgs. ^.^
This took me 5 mins ( The computer is slooooow )

Things I don't do:
Hentai, I'm on my brother's comp and i'm terrible at drawing genitals XD
Child Molestation stuff. No, just no.
HUGE age differences ( 16 yr old with a 30 yr old )
Games which cost money ( If my parents noticed I was getting sent cash or checks in the mail they'd be like WTF? )

I do everything else though ^_^

If you would like to hire me out for a game tell me what it's about ! I may want to co-write if possible ^_^;;

Binki
Regular

#2 Post by Binki »

Oh by the wat, feel free to critique it ! Angel doll is going to be the name of my game studio, but first I want to get a feel for the genre ^_^

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#3 Post by mikey »

Hey, nice going, Angel Doll sounds really ren'ai like!

Man, did you draw her with glasses on purpose?... Aaaargh... can't... resist... 8)

Anyway, I think if you can draw like that, make BGs like that and write, why "offer" (I just can't say the original word) yourself to others? Grab a ren'py and go go go! I'd say you can still make a small project for NaNoRenO. :wink:

RedSlash
Veteran

#4 Post by RedSlash »

Cute! I like the glasses as well.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#5 Post by Megaman Z »

quote myself back in another thread:
Binki wrote:
Oh BTW I would like to do some artwork for a game. Admittedly i'm not the best but I try and I've been drawing for years ^_^
I'll let you know when I start work on a project I can use artwork for. it'll probably be during summer. (chances are, you can draw a LOT better than I can!)
[looks at artwork]
...yep, better than I can do. how much did I bet on that?
(no response)
...hello?
(still no response)
[sigh] kamaimasen... (as in never mind)
anyhow, I'll [still] let you know when I start work on a project I could use artwork for... and it still looks like it's gonna be around summer when it happens...
Binki wrote:Things I don't do:
Hentai, I'm on my brother's comp and i'm terrible at drawing genitals XD
Child Molestation stuff. No, just no.
HUGE age differences ( 16 yr old with a 30 yr old )
Games which cost money ( If my parents noticed I was getting sent cash or checks in the mail they'd be like WTF?)
okay, my response to each of those in order...
-Hentai: I frown on this stuff. simply put: don't send me any, or else you'll be sent some nasty hate mail
-Child Molestation: same position as you
-HUGE age differences: this might be tricky... I'm already planning ahead on my project (actually, each "chapter" of my "project" will be it's own standalone game, so... [Second train of thought derails, another fifty people die :shock: ] where was I?), and there might be a couple of places where a noticable (noticible?) difference in age is visible. I can still change this, as I haven't even gotten that far in coding it.
-Games [that aren't freeware]: I won't make any right now that are not freeware, so don't worry... yet!
~Kitsune Zeta

Binki
Regular

#6 Post by Binki »

Megaman Z : That sounds pretty good ^_^ If you show me an outline of the plot I'd probably love to help!

darkknight
Veteran

#7 Post by darkknight »

The drawings are very good...if I only had time to program...I would ask for your drawing abilities...
You should try some programming yourself...It really is not difficult
There is a lot of helpful people here
You could also make a plot, post it, and I am sure that many programmers will beg to program for you...heck i might even try
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Binki
Regular

#8 Post by Binki »

^_^ Thanks! I am working on a small story because I was thinking of entering NanoReno....

darkknight
Veteran

#9 Post by darkknight »

I saw the plot for "Dance" It looks interesting.
good luck
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....