Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3379
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:48 pm
- Projects: Solar Wind
- Soundcloud: soundgalactic
- Location: Canada
Currently this library has 400+ sounds and I'm working on more to add.
Sounds are seamlessly looped, OGG Vorbis format.
Short tunes and/or 8blt style:
Apply a good vignetting,retro filters and quick effects to images:
20 GOTO 10
- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:18 am
- Tumblr: gamesbykatta
- Deviantart: katjama
Don't they just link to Jamendo anyway? Besides all their projects on Jamendo are marked with NoDerivatives, meaning we can't use it for game projects and videos.tohtamish wrote:Jamendo is good, but if you look for authors in electronic ambient genres, I recommend tunguska-
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]