Visual Wordplay is FINALLY getting on iOS!

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

Visual Wordplay is FINALLY getting on iOS!

#1 Post by Godline »

Okay, so I've been researching how to use Xcode and I'm finally doing it.
Proof of messing around:
Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 2.32.24 pm.png
Testing out the Cinderella Phenomenon (which I took way too long to get into the Google Play store) on an iPad... but still having hiccups that I hope to straighten out in the next couple of days.

Anyway, I don't usually do this but I wanted to reach out for any donations/help that can help me fund the developer account for the next year. If you can help out the PayPal is visualwordplay@gmail.com. I would SOOO appreciate any help I can get...

ALSO, if anyone wants to have their Renpy games on Google Play AND iOS, PM or email.
The games that are already in the Google Play store will be converted to iOS and will be available depending on how long it takes to get the developer account.

Thanks everyone!

Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

Re: Visual Wordplay is FINALLY getting on iOS!

#2 Post by Godline »

Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 4.11.56 pm.png
I GOT IT WORKING ON EMULATION ON XCODE! HUZZAH!
I'm doing a test project so it's not too pretty. But now I just need to register Visual Wordplay as a legal entity for the sake of Apple and hopefully the App Store will not have problems accepting the games.

Still haven't bought the developer account - so if anyone is feeling generous enough to help make this a reality faster - please help via PayPal. <3