(Help!) Looking for a Specific GUI Artist/Designer

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
sorabokki
Regular
Projects: Love Net

(Help!) Looking for a Specific GUI Artist/Designer

#1 Post by sorabokki »

Hi! I'm really sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in (I'm not recruiting a general GUI artist for a project, but I'm currently trying to find a GUI artist that I fell in love with months ago). I was hoping someone can help me locate this person? > - <;;

My description is going to be really vague (sorry!), but I can't recall if I found this person on this forum or on a kickstarter visual novel game. I went through at least 30 visual novel games on Kickstarter and still haven't found the artist. I am currently scrounging around in the "I am an artist" section with no luck. ; ~ ;

What I remember:
  • The GUI Artist I'm trying to find uses a lot of well designed shapes, very modern/future looking, such as squares, circles, and lines.
  • Her color choice is usually more pastel and cool; I remember seeing lots of pastel blues and reds in her designs.
  • She uses a LOT of modern UX design decisions that you would see typically in Western mobile apps (not visual novel games)
  • The game she made UI for had a young looking, anime male character with short white hair (and I think a hat?)
  • I am pretty sure her project was uploaded on here a few months ago, maybe earlier this year.
I'm sorry, I really can't remember much other than this. Does this ring a bell for anyone else? > <;;;

Thank you to anyone who can help! ; w ;

sasquatchii
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: A Day in the Life of a Slice of Bread
Deviantart: sasquatchix
Soundcloud: sasquatchii
itch: sasquatchii

Re: (Help!) Looking for a Specific GUI Artist/Designer

#2 Post by sasquatchii »

Modern shapes, pastels, blues and reds... makes me think of Potouto! Is he the one you're looking for?
ImageImage

sorabokki
Regular
Projects: Love Net

Re: (Help!) Looking for a Specific GUI Artist/Designer

#3 Post by sorabokki »

sasquatchii wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:11 am Modern shapes, pastels, blues and reds... makes me think of Potouto! Is he the one you're looking for?
Hiii! Thank you so much for your help! ; w ; I ended up finding them (on the 5th page of "VN WIP" section). It was Luna Chai! And I remembered the details incorrectly >_< He had a white mask, not white hair!

I appreciate it. ; w ;

-------------

Ah, and you and potouto have definitely been marked on my list of "GUI artists I admire" XD!! But I had already jotted your guys' names down eheh. :3